How To Create A Free EDU Mail | Win Win Or Lose ⭐

WARNING: It works or it doesn’t work, I don’t know, I just did my job to share it here so any of you can get an advantage if you did everything correctly or get luck!

Requirements:

Patience, Patient, silence, mute, behold, say nothing, keep doing! lol

PART 1: Creating Of OpenCCC Account

1. You have to sign up first on OPENCCC so, Create Your OPENCCC Account and click on Begin Creating My Account.
  2. Get data from here fakeaddressgenerator.com Enter your first & last name & check the box for the middle name means no need to fill middle name. If the suffix is none then tick no & no. Enter the age, Should be 20 - 23 only. Fill in other details.
  3. Fill in any emails address and phone number then fill address from fakeaddressgenerator.com Enter the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says we can’t find your address after you click continue then just click ok and check I verify my address and hit continue.
    Step4. Enter a Username or Password, create 4 digit security pin and random security questions then verify the captcha and click on creating my account.
    Done

PART 2: Applying For Edu Mail

1. Go to the homepage of OpenCCC and select Orange Coast College and Click on Apply.
  2. Just click on apply now.
  3. Just click on start a new application
  4. Term should be near to the date you are applying like I am applying in September 2021. Select an undecided goal and random major subject and click continue.
  5. Click on “My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above” and continue.
  6. Select first time after leaving high school. Select received high school diploma from US school and date just 1 year before you are applying for this application. Select yes and no respectively.
    Select I attended high school and then state California. Select school “Apple valley high” or Sacramento high. Select your own data if you are from US
    select G.P.A above 3-4 . Select 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A’, and select algebra1 and grade’A’. Then continue
  7. Select us citizen and military status none apply to me.
  8. California residency yes other no and no. Select yes in every field. Athletic interest as no. Select a random program and continue.
  9. Select your gender and sexual orientation straight. Guardian education level as a high school graduate or any random and continue. Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
  10. Select city or state of birthplace then No, No, 12th grade, game respectively.
  11. Check every field and I consent and submit your application. Then just click continue.

Done :man_shrugging:

Wait a Few Days then you will receive your mail with details of Edu mail, 5/6 Days maximum!

F.A.Q

Q. Does it really work?

A. I don’t know I did not test it, why not you try and see the magic, I found this SHIT while making a deep search for my own stuff!

Q. What if it doesn’t work?

A. Well if it hasn’t been patched, and who knows if you followed instructions correctly or not, make yourself useful, and you still have to thank me for sharing this!

Q. Do I complain in a comment if or why it doesn’t work?

A. No please, don’t do it, it’s worth it to stay here!

Q. Is there any similar topic that exists already?

A. I guess might be or might be not, but who cares, it’s not the duplicate and a bit different, duh!

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

Appreciate the share, don’t be cheap!

! DO NOT LEECH PLEASE !

30 Likes

Sharing is caring, appreciate your time spent on collecting information and resources for us, very appreciated :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

worked but it while sending or receiving a mail it says: Your email has been rejected. Communication between non-campus email addresses will be blocked pending verification of the student