How To Crack Valorant Accounts In Five Steps

This tutorial has multiple parts, make sure to read them all to understand how this works

1. Checker
    First of all you need a checker
    A checker is usually a program/software which can be used to check lists of emails & passwords.
    The checker I have used and I know that it’s good is ValoKeke

2. Combos
    Now you need a combo.
    A combo list is a text file that contains a list of leaked usernames and passwords in a specific format. The passwords are usually obtained from different breaches and collectively stored within a file. A combolist is a file containing thousands of user: pass/email:pass combinations
    For Valorant you would need user:pass. You can find a bunch of combo sellers on c.to in the marketplace section

3. Proxies
    To check the combos you need proxies.
    Proxies are a variety of IPs used to send requests towards a specific rule in a checker, in our case proxies will be used to log the accounts you are trying to check and send back the result ( working/not working ), we use proxies so we don’t get our IP rate-limited/blacklisted
    For Valorant I would recommend dcproxies

https://dcproxies.sellix.io/

1. Cracking
    Once you got all those you’re ready to start cracking.
    After opening your CHECKER, locate the button to load files, click on it and select the combo from your pc. Afterward, locate the button to load proxies and then find the proxy file on your pc and load it.

If everything started as planned, your combos should be checking and it should be captured as Working / Not Working somewhere in the checker, the hits will be saved in the checker’s folder.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hat off for all this work you’ve been sharing, and I’d love to get an insight on how to get my hands on a specific combolist (for EUW per example) or an authentic one to say the least since I’ve managed to find a checker without using proxies. Thank you so much once again mista White Hat.