How To Crack For Beginners | Ultra Easy Tutorial

Ultra Easy Tutorial On How To Crack
!English is not my native language so sorry if i make mistakes!

Software needed: Storm Checker (download from: https://thestorm.app/ )

Other things needed: - Combo List (A list with random accounts that will be checked for valid accounts in a specific service)

• Proxies ( Its like different computers logging with another ip to the service website you are checking so you wont get ip banned from this site. I am sure when you try to loggin to a service and you fail a lot of times you get an error like: try logging again later or something like that.)
  • Configs ( Will be used on Storm Checker. With simple words the config sets th website that the accounts from the combo list will be tested. For example if a Netflix config will use Netflix.com/login for the accounts to login.)

Combo Lists and configs can be found in cracking forums like this one. Simply go to Cracking tab and you can find everything u need. Its very good to learn to create your own combo lists but its ok if you use public for now.
You can get free and HQ proxies at: https://proxyscrape…free-proxy-list

Ok lets see how we use all these things

1. First you need to load and select the config u wanna use. Once you open Storm checker you will see a red button under Controllers saying Load. Press that and find your config. Under Configs & Workers you press Configs and select the config you wanna use
  2. At the top left you will see three lines. Press them and go to combo & proxy
  3. Under Combo List, press browse and navigate your combo list.
  4. Now load your proxies. Under proxy list select the type of proxies you download and load them.
  5. Press the three lines again and go to Home.
  6. Now you can press Start and the software will start checking the accounts in the combo list, using proxies and to login on the service written in the config.
  7. Above Start you will see something like a robot face and the number 1 after it. These are the threads you are using. That means how many loggins will be made at the same time. It depends the config you use but i usually select like 50 threads.
  8. Now once the checker is working, press the 3 lines at top left and go to Stats & Lists.
  9. There you will be able to see the Hits you get(Working Premium Accounts), Free(Working Accounts but with no payments in it), Bad (Invalid Accounts-Not Working Accounts) and Unknown(Accounts that werent checked properly so we dont know if they are working or not.
  10. Your hits can be found at the Folder you installed Storm in a Folder called Hits. The configs will automatically create folders with the hits of the service you selected.

Thanks for reading and hope this thread helped you. Sorry if i made any mistakes in my grammar or the guide.

Happy learning!

12 Likes