How To Cheat In Proctored Exams

My university is actually taking an exam… and it’s a proctored exam , that is they have their own site where they will conduct exams and will use webcam and AI to track me , How to cheat/bypass this exam ?

3 Likes

my school took it on exam.net which is like that . and in advance version they can even tell about virtual machine. best way to cheat is keep a mobile below or a book near u .u cant chnage tabs , if u do u get locked

Holy F***, I hope it doesn’t happen in mine OR Else I’ am done for :crazy_face:

I think the best way to cheat is to memorise all the possible answers before the exam. That way you can just write them down out of your own head. Good luck trying to ban people bringing their heads with them. :wink:

1 Like

Use KDEconncect, that has a shared clipboard, pair it with laptop and phone(android, not sure about iOS), as soon as you select and copy text in laptop, it will be reflected in phone’s clipboard! It also allows multimedia sharing.

1 Like

What about using this extension…?
you can google on fly

You can also use Virtual cam and put vid on loop

1 Like

You can use Virtual Machines. For example, I used Ubuntu in Virtual Box in Windows host. So, you can take the test in a web browser in Ubuntu and parallelly, search for the answer in a search engine in a Windows browser. But don’t maximize either of them. Arrange them in such a way that you can easily switch back and forth between windows and Ubuntu i.e. like the way below. This is just a demonstration (Assume A = Windows and B = Ubuntu)

After you place them like this, navigation is easy between them and also make sure that they are in the middle i.e. within your FoV and there is no much of turning your head that could lead to suspicion by AI (if they use head and eye tracking else you could just place them side by side by Win+Left arrow and Win+Right Arrow)

Just move your mouse from Virtual box (don’t press Alt+Tab : this will change tabs within the virtual machine (Ubuntu). Just move your mouse. You need not press Right Ctrl to transfer the mouse to Windows. Latest version of VB supports direct transfer of control to Windows hosts.). Now, you can click on Chrome on windows or any other browser and search for the answers parallelly

1 Like

You can use an erasable marker to write some quick notes on each your computer/laptop screen and on the free spaces of your laptop keyboard. You can also set yourself up in a way that you can write on a wall in front of you (make sure you cover it up with a curtain that you can easily pull down at when the test starts). Just try thinking outside the box, there are a lot of possibilities.