:fleur_de_lis:FREE FOREVER​:fleur_de_lis:
:fleur_de_lis:4 DIFFERNET METHODS​:fleur_de_lis:
:fleur_de_lis:WORKS TO 100% AT ANY TIME GIVEN​:fleur_de_lis:
:fleur_de_lis:METHOD CANNOT BE FIXED FOREVER!!! :fleur_de_lis:
:fleur_de_lis:NO ADMIN/ MOD IS NEEDED + ITS FOR FREE!!! :fleur_de_lis:
:fleur_de_lis:COMPLETELY PRIVATE METHODS :fleur_de_lis:

FIRST METHOD:

SCRAPE OF TOXIC WORDS AND REPORT THE MESSAGE BY COPYING THE MESSAGE LINK:
Here are all the blacklisted words in discord that i found (those words will make you more likely banable)

https://anonfiles.com/n1IdcfW0x0/bad_wor...by_god_txt

SECOND METHOD:

Find jokes, memes, slightly racist or homophobic videos/gifs or sentences and report them to Discord.
Discord takes this shitt extremly serious and end up either warning the person or banning them instantly.
ISIS videos or SIMPLE IMAGINES OF GUNS OR VIOLENCE IS ENOUGH TO GET SOMEONE BANNED.
A perfect example would be someone threatening you as a joke “I will find you” or “I will doxx you!!”
Those simple jokes are enough to get someone banned tooo so keep this in your mind.

Depending if the person is a mod or not you can end up disabling the ENTIRE FUCKING SERVER with it including the owner and the entire mod staff steam.

THIRD METHOD:

Groupchat trapping

This is an extremly private and also 600 iq method MADE BY MYSELF.
Back then i used to disabled people by simply putting them in a groupchat and provoking them with multiple people at once.
So the person responded by offending us back and when we saw he said enough racist and toxic shit i kicked him out of the gourpchat.

Youre probbaly asking yourself: Now how does that help?

If a use delelted his messages you are no longer able to report them nor is the staff able to see the messages anymore.
But if you kick someone out of the groupchat he is not able to access or see his own mesasges anymore therefore he cannot delete nor edit them.

From there on just collect all the message links and report them to discord.

FOURTH METHOD:

Server trapping

ULTRA HQ

This Method is extremly fucking unknown and i should normally make money with it selling the method but here it is.
You basically open a server with your alt and invite the guy you want to disabled.
The guy will join the server and stay there for a while.

Now here is the trick:

You need to make the server go against the TOS of discord by for example acting like you are about to sell accounts or participate in raids.
Discord takes fraud and raids EXTREMLY serious and its a really senitive topic which means everyone in the server will get a warning incase you decide to suicide report your own server.

But a warning is no enough

So what you gotta do is basically make him high-rank in the server so discord sees him as a moderator and decided to ban his discord account completely.

Happy learning!

2 Likes