How to access mobile geo locked apps?

I need to access a work related IOS or Android App but it does not let me download it since it is only for the USA and I am outside. I tried installing an Android VM on my PC but that failed, it did not let me install and in general I could not open any app. DO you have any solution in mind ? Thank you

sideload it if you have a android device or just use a vpn . if app still doesnt show up with vpn on play store you need to make a new gmail account with USA as its country which can be done signing up using vpn or making a payments profile for USA and switching to it on play store

1 Like

For android force close the play store, clear the cache and then connect to a vpn then open the play store and you can download blocked geo app :slight_smile:. Or just download from third party sites like Apk Mirror, ApkPure, Aptoide, etc.

3 Likes

Was in a similar situation wanted to download Fetch rewards what i did was connect vpn on my laptop, go to playstore and install the app on my account which becomes accessible on my phone

1 Like

Thank you I used this option and it worked. I used a US gmail+VPN+Bluestack and then I could download and use the app. Thank you !

1 Like