How can I rip subtitle from Hulu movie

I tired all possible methods I found on Internet but no one works. So if you know a working one, please help me in this problem.

Thank you

Easy way to download Hulu Subtitles

iTube HD Video Downloader is one comprehensive tool that downloads videos from different online video streaming websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. Along with downloading videos directly, iTube HD Video Downloader also allows recording videos. So, there are multiple ways of downloading videos from different online video streaming sites. But, the most important feature along with downloading videos and converting them to different formats is downloading video subtitles.

How to Download Video Subtitles with iTube HD Video Downloader

Step 1: Subtitles can be downloaded along with the videos directly. To download video subtitles, go to “Preferences”.

Download Hulu Subtitles - Go to Preferences

Step 2: After clicking on “Preferences”, enable by clicking on the checkbox “Auto download YouTube Subtitles/CC” as shown in the image below.

Download Hulu Subtitles - Auto-Download Subtitles

Step 3: If the option is already enabled, leave it as is. Now, go and download videos by copying the URL of the video page and pasting the URL in iTube HD Video Downloader by clicking “Paste URL”, the video will be downloaded along with the subtitle.

Download Hulu Subtitles - Downloading Videos with Subtitles

Step 4: After the video is downloaded, it can be played along with the subtitles as shown in the picture below.

Download Hulu Subtitles - Play Videos with Subtitles

You can also find the subtitle here: Click Downloaded library, and find the downloaded video, right-click and select “Open File Location”, you will find the video and the subtitle on your PC.

Download Hulu Subtitles - Open File Location

So, this is how you can download video subtitles using iTube HD Video Downloader application.

How to download video subtitles for free??

While video subtitles can be downloaded using iTube HD Video Downloader application, there also is an online way of downloading video subtitles. You can use Yify Subtitles to download video subtitles. It enables you to search subtitles and download in few clicks, and it offers several language options for you to download. The following guide will show you how to download Hulu subtitles with Yify:

Step 1: Visit Yify Subtitles with your browser, and search for the videos that you want to download the subtitle for.

Step 2: The website will display the searching results in detail. Now you can select the subtitles you want and download them.

Let me know if that works for you or not??

3 Likes