Hotstar Video Downloader for PC & Android

Process: Hotstar video downloader

So much awaited tricks finally available here. However in this Process: Hotstar video downloader for smartphone , we are going to receive the help of external apps called “Hotstar Video Downloader”,

This app freely available on the internet and however it is high rated apps which have achieved higher review and ratings.

Hotstar Video Downloader is being users by me and it has been given 100% satisfactory result since I am using.

So let’s check how to apply Hotstar video downloader for pc.

• Below have shared the downloading link to download Video.

Download Hotstar Video

• After downloaded, go to install Apk file to own smartphone. In case if receive Unknown Sources warning then move for smartphone settings and enable Installation from unknown sources.

• Now go to open Hotstar app and inside you will see a list of apps which it supports, And tap on view more button to see Hotstar link.

• From list Hotstar appears. Tap to open it.

download-Hotstar-video

• Very next you will be redirected to Hotstar website with in-app, here you appear a lot of videos and more. And above you have search box to search any video, movies, and other interesting things.
  • On Hotstar Video playback page, you will be able to see a small download button at the bottom left corner, Just tap on it.

• Now a bunch of the video quality appears here. So choose any respective among them to download.

how-to-Hotstar-video-downloader-online

• Very next a popup appears with selected video quality along with the “Start Download” button.

Hotstar-video-download

• This downloading process starts in minutes, till it starts don’t leave the Hotstar downloading page.

Hotstar video downloader for pc

This is the 1MiB batch CMD file that helps you to download desired Hotstar video and like above this is also open source which link below have shared.

Sometimes this “hotstar video downloader for pc” don’t work and have seen others complaining about this. But, if required must check also.

• Hotstar video downloader link here have shared. So use this Download button to Download Hotstar video.
  • After downloading this Rar folder must extract on to your Desktop desired place.
  • Very next change this file name as “ hotstarlivesteamer ”.

Online-how-to-Hotstar-video-downloader

• Automatically a Command prompt(CMD) windows will be opened.
  • Now hotstar video download link , just copy.
  • Paste the same URL in the CMD windows that opened automatically privily in the last step.
  • Now type “P” to download video or hit Enter.

• Next, you will see that the downloading process has begun in the same folder.

Note: This is a process where Hotstar gives direct access to download any Hotstar video without installing any third party apps.

So enjoy this method.

Hotstar video downloader app for android

Above before last process “Hotstar video downloader for pc”, I have shown methods which serve the purpose to download Hotstar video for android. This below method serves the same purpose.

But only process and apps different which required to follow and download.

So let’s check what is that.

• Very first Open the Hotstar app.
  • Search any video to download.
  • Now Tap the video.
  • After playing the Hotstar video, go to right click playback, and very next you will see small Download button.

Hotstar-video-downloader-apps-free-download

• Click to Download button to save the video to your phone.
  • This downloading process takes little time, so wait till it doesn’t get finished the downloading process.

Wrap Up: Hotstar video downloader!

Above, I have suggested three all working methods. Among two designed for smartphone and one work for Desktop.

All apps have received a higher rating including the review.

Suggested methods I have tried my own and it has delivered me a satisfactory result. So thought to introduce you.

15 Likes

Does this method still work

yes i guess, site’s still active