🤩 { HOT DEAL } Emailwritr | Private Invite | $16 - One Time Payment - Lifetime deal ( Limited invites only )

:star_struck: Automatically generate emails that boost open rates, engagements, and sales Star-struck :star_struck:

Few things offer higher ROI than email marketing or absolutely slamming that impulse funnel cake purchase all by yourself. (“Funny how the holiday spirit always feels like indigestion.”)

But you’re probably missing out on the full potential of email if you don’t know how to compose the perfect message or don’t have any copywriters on your team.

Need a way to grow profits from email marketing without any copywriting experience or a team of email experts?

Meet EmailWritr.

Generate unlimited single emails and follow-up sequences across every industry after answering just a few questions

Get access to 1,300+ fill-in-the-blank email templates that you can customize and use in your marketing campaigns

Best for: Digital marketers, freelancers, business owners, and agencies that want better results from their email marketing

With EmailWritr, you can create single emails and email sequences without any copywriting experience.

All you have to do to get started is select your niche or industry to see all the different types of emails that are typical for that sector.

You can also access all the different emails you need to promote your own products or other people’s products as an affiliate, regardless of your industry or niche.

Features Included in All Plans

:white_check_mark: Create unlimited custom email sequences
:white_check_mark: 1523+ premade swipe email templates
:white_check_mark: Create emails across 27+ industries and niches
:white_check_mark: Create all email types
:white_check_mark: Simple dashboard
:white_check_mark: Construct your own reusable templates
:white_check_mark: Unlimited saved projects
:white_check_mark: Translator
:white_check_mark: Edit saved projects
:white_check_mark: Addition of new industries and niches as well as their email types
:white_check_mark: Export email sequences
:white_check_mark: No EmailWritr branding in emails

How to proceed:

After payment, I need your email for Emailwritr invite. i will add you to my account…

It’s a one-time payment, You will have lifelong access until the company close ( As claimed by the company )

PLEASE NOTE: If you want reseller/ Sub account then price is $35 ( You can invite up to 3 members )

Delivery Time:

Max 1 Hour (if I am online)

Payment Methods:

Paypal ( $4.59 fee extra )

UPI ( Available )

If you don’t have both, you can pay via LTC

13 Likes

Vouch received, thanks :heart:
Trusted seller so do the favorite! buy services by him blindly!

5 Likes

Thank you @SaM chief :heart:

Here’s a brief intro about this tool.

It’s the best tool for email marketing.
Use any language and any niche you want.
There are pre-built email templates. Just copy, paste, and send.

If a customer doesn’t reply to your email or did not see your email for any reason. This website also provides follow-up emails. They can be sent to your customers.

To get the template…
Answer a few questions. What is your email address, what is your website url, what services you are offering. Emails will be generated automatically for you.

It’s very very simple and the best website for email marketing i have used so far… The original price is $69 per month.
I am offering $28 for a one-time payment…

Mark my word it’s a worth buy product…

4 Likes

Just got mine.

Quick delivery.

Trusted seller.

recommended seller

1 Like

Very quick service. Thank you very much.

I want 3 account for my team members. 3 invites any discount ?

1 Like

@Faruq_shaikh

Yes, bro. Please check your PM.

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

So Smooth And Fast Deal

Thanks @yassine1

Got mine it works fine! Thanks for the tool

Best deal guys!!! Go for it !!!
He is the best seller,totally trusted guy.Telling from personal experience.

Thank you bro :pray::pray::pray:

I received my account promptly. Very happy :slight_smile:

Interested!

Received my account! Good deal I recommend

Kindly check your inbox :slight_smile:

Is it available
Payment??

1 Like

Account received. Seller is highly recommended!

Superb thank u received awesome

Got a valuable app from a quick and solid transaction from the seller

@yassine1 I made the payment and waiting for the invite can you please check?

1 Like