[SOLVED] review on vision ias video course

usually vision ias courses are paid but if anyone have have bought it then please share the experience that if buying it is worth or waste of money.

Vision IAS coaching institute test series is famous for IAS Exam preparation. But as far as the reviews of Vision IAS online courses program is consider it is not that much good.

So here are the views about the courses, combining some reviews on the internet.

1. Polity - it’s really good here…sir teaches you in a very good manner 9/10
  2. Economics - I would rate it 7 out of 10. Sir really explains every topic well.
  3. Society + post independence india - smriti shah teaches here and let me tell you she is the best…she is a very good teacher and her teaching methodology is also very good. I have seen the vajiram notes of society and post independence as well. By far Smriti shah maam’s notes are far more better than Vajiram’s. 10/10
  4. History - modern and world - the teacher taking these two subjects in vision doesn’t comes well prepared… He gives you his ppt s. Would rate him 5/10
  5. Art and culture +medieval and ancient- pretty good notes and understanding . Sir is well versed and comes prepared. 8/10
  6. International relations -a year before it used to be good.but now the new teacher is totally obsolete…all he does is to babble things from his PPT in rocket speed …doesnot give any heed to making us understand. 1/10
  7. Science tech + environment + science basics…ok types as no specialization is required in these subjects. 7/10
  8. Geography - I would say the worst of all…what he does in class is only known to him… geography is always taught during the end of course in vision as even they know that putting sir to take up geography classes in the start will result in students leaving the class. 4/10
  9. Rest small topics like security and all are medium to good level. Security is taught well
  10. Test series and tests - they are the best one can get seriously.much above any other in this business
  11. Study materials - very good
  12. Video quality 240 p to 720 p…no issues regarding sound and video quality…even a 500 kbps speed will let me watch the video in 240 p ……so if ur thinking to join then you can go ahead though it’s not that good overall…some subjects are well taught but some teachers are just pathetic…but if taken to account the other online platforms this is one of the best and also the most expensive wrt online classes. Now, Next ias is also another alternative that you can look for. I have heard their classes are much better than Visions . As per reviews, they beat Shriram, als, ksg and all other leading coaching centres only to lag behind Vajiram and Ravi in terms of teaching and support. However , I have not personally taken their course.
  13. If you join Vision, you also get daily answer writing program and they also check the same and provide you with reviews.
  14. If asked to compare with vajiram and Ravi I would say it’s not up to that level…one can call it 60 % to 70% of vajiram. Vision’s materials and modules are however much better than Vajiram’s.
3 Likes