Help regarding blog host

Hi boss, I need your assistance.
I have a blog hosted on blogger with a custom domain. but when I do site:ayomites.com. I only see my main domain index as the article topic instead of the article topic being index like other blog. I don’t know where i got it wrong

Would you like me to put this message in public? so, members around can help you to fix it.

1 Like

Yes, because I really want solution.

1 Like

Thanks boss for your help

Alright, mate, the topic has been moved to discussion category :+1:

1 Like

Thanks boss, I really appreciate

1 Like

@ayomite Did you index the pages by submitting the sitemaps of your website?

Yes I did, submit my sitemap to Google search console

I dont Understand What youre asking for( Sorrry my IQ is lowwwwwww…).

Do You want to know Why your blog Contents all on HomePage? If you’re looking For this :

Itz Because You’re Using SIMPLE Blogger Template. Try Different Blog Templates in Blogger Theme Section / You Can simply find it by searching on Google

1 Like

Thanks, that is also part of my problem.

I would advice to move your blog to a simple hosting service and use wordpress.

Wordpress has many themes that are also mobile friendly. This will cause your SEO To be better.

You can also find alot of free or paid plugins to help you with SEO.

For a simple hosting service you can go many routes. But I would like to mention one.com they don’t cost that much and have a bunch of options.

But you’re free to choose. :grin:

How you created sitemap.xml file?

There are two ways to tell search engines about your sitemap.

1. Showing your sitemap in robots.txt file and
  2. Submitting your sitemaps in Google webmaster tools
    Adding your Blogger sitemap in robots.txt file

Login to your Blogger blog and go to dashboard >> settings >> search preferences and edit the custom robots.txt. Enable and paste the following text and click save changes. Make sure to change your blog name in Blogger sitemap below.

User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /