[HELP] My Phone Was HACKED

My friend hacked my android phone, where everything gets in the phone (phone calls, accounts, photos, open camera… ), I tried to change the passwords for everything I have, I did a scan by all the antivirus and also i hard rest my phone but without result .

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO .
thanks.

1 Like

lol what even after hard reset, i would get root acess to my phone
monitor the apps that connect to internet over background if still unlucky will
look in its system files for any suspious files and cross check over google if very unlucky i will reflash rom then kernel if needed.

3 Likes

Can you give more details? Like how do you know your friend hacked you?

3 Likes

I’ve tried an apps called Network connection for monitors apps, but nothing. Also, the phone doesn’t have root. I’ve searched all the files and there is any suspicious files.

1 Like

he send some personal information that i have in my phone, also he tell me what i am doing .

1 Like

Yassir_Zhd: My friend, you are not giving us enough information to be able to help you. There’s a lot of people here with a lot of knowledge and goodwill. Best of all Android phones are endlessly hackable and there’s so much information out there about getting into them and modifying the system. But with just barely comprehensible and panicked statements, even if someone wants to help there’s nothing they can do for you. Help us help you.

4 Likes

I’m gonna ask some annoying questions sorry, I can’t promise that I will be able to solve this but let’s give it a try.

Do you have any ide about how you got hacked? Did your “friend” have physical access to your phone or did you install anything this person sent you? Do you use any web applications connect to your phone apps like whatsap web, telegram or similar where you can read your messages on your computer?

Could you check if any apps drain more power (battery) than usual? Any app despite how harmless you think it is.

Could you install a network monitor like glasswire or a similar app to see if any app uses more bandwidth then usual? You could also try something like an app called network connections to list what ip addresses specific apps talk to.

Edit*
Like Emile stated above. Don’t panic the harm is already done. Oh and by the way make sure to save all or any proof that your “friend” sends you about this on a cold storage (not your phone) It can be useful later on.

change your passwords everywhere from another device and do not sign back in again until you are in the clear. Even if it’s a “friend” at the moment this person could turn against you at any time, don’t make it easy.

3 Likes

Flash the phone, i mean make a new installation of the phone firmware. After that change the passwords of your accounts that you previously login on the phone.

3 Likes

What information of yours did he have of you? Also how is he even a friend at this point. And if he’s a friend just tell him to stop

2 Likes

He was my friend, Yes he have physical access, he also threatens to publish some of my personal information.I have tried all the methods of scan nothing shows, I did not find any application drain power but the battery consumes, I have tried to run Monitor Network but it shows me error, now when I tried Glasswire appeared to me an apps called “removed” in the scan, has no information and also their is not in my phone lists.
thanks you for helping.

1 Like

he have all my photos my video he can open microphone and camera , he tell me what im doing and what im saying. i had a problem with him, and now he’s threatening to spread my information. he live in another city and I don’t know his address.
thanks.

1 Like

My personal phone is a Samsung s5 My friend was taking the phone he tell me didn’t have the internet and like this. One day I met this friend, and there was a problem between me and him, and then he started sending me some of my personal information and threatening to publish them.
thank you.

1 Like

I think that’s the good solution, but he have my information that’s the problem.
thanks

1 Like

After hard resting your phone, Create evidence of your friend threatening you (record/screenshot) and backup them if he crosses the limit just go to the police and tell them what happened (don’t tell him before that you will go police he might prepare for it). Don’t go too deep about your personal info about what he has if you don’t want too because anyway he is not going to say that to police and Police will contact him to check him. Mostly he will say “no I don’t about this” but if in the worst case he puts them online his life is fucked. But this is the best solution to solve this forever, Police will also try to delete and remove your personal info as soon as possible but make sure you push them.

3 Likes

Your friend must have installed a android rat ( Remote Access Trojan ) so go to your installed apps and uninstall all the apps that you don’t know or you have not installed other than system apps. he might hide the app from the app drawer but cannot hide it from installed apps. make sure you don’t mess with the system apps or else your phone is completely lost.

2 Likes

did your friend pwned your phone email account? i think you have to make new password on every accounts using another device to prevent your friend doing another scam.
buy another phone if you don’t have enough knowledge to technically clean it.
if your friend threaten you with already taken materials, and you have enough (strong) evidence of what he did, i suggest you to have the police involved.

2 Likes

flash a custom rom and kernel and if you know how to flash twrp i will say format system as well as data

2 Likes

remove all your google accounts and if your photos or videos get synced in drive stop it plus delete all your videos and photos if synced
And remember don’t give your phone to anyone doesn’t depend if it is your best friend or worst friend

1 Like

Check for any WIFI App Installed and is it having Administrator Rights?

Or Once Check all the Administrator Apps and if you find any suspicious app uninstall it.

Also check whether Play Protect is turned on in Play Store it will protect you all malicious apps. It will Automatically detect the malicious app.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers!!

1 Like