Help me this ransomeware hack .........!

Hii,1Hackes I kindly have a thanks for all your ideas and distribution.I really liked it.
I have a ransomware attack my hard-drive files goes to hacked with .psqq extention and it is online key mod. I want to decrypt all my file (wanted) encrypted enyone can help me…?
tool ? or method anything their…?

txt file contains

ATTENTION!

Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:

Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.

feels bad to inform you , but your files are gone.

I had a similar experience last year , all the file had extension , .omvs or something

had this exact same text file on all the folders.

don’t fall for it , you’re most probably not going to get anything back even if you pay that sum , better to forget it and wipe the entire system a couple times over.

In future , be a bit more aware of what you download / open from the internet.

I got infected when I left my pc with my lil sis for the one time in my life , had a lot of important data on it , luckily I had almost all of it backed up.

Good luck.

3 Likes

First of all do not panic
I also face same attack on my PC, few years back.
How i recovered data?
=>I had many files backup on different system
step 1: I selected one encrypted file and original file(as i told i had backups of few files)
step 2 : I downloaded a tool to find encrypted algorithm by matching both file
step 3: As I found the algo(key) I later ran the tool to decrypt my whole system

I had an old encryption ransomware virus attack (.preet extension)

I hope you will recover you HDD too
Best of Luck

2 Likes

Have you tried STOPDecrypter Tool to decrypt files. It is a free tool available.

If this tool doesn’t help you, here is my best advice:

1- If the files are really important to you, you can zip/winrar those files and save it till the solution of this ransomware becomes available on the internet. Of course this could take time but hopefully there’ll be a solution to this ransomware sooner or later.

2- Try this forum to upload a sample to them if they could help you in any way.

3- Format the hard drive in case the data is not much important. Install fresh OS.

For future take backup of you important files periodically and use some kind of ransomware protection. I’ll advice you to use Windows Defender’s ransomware protection (controlled folder access) to important folders.

1 Like

Bro OS installation is mandatory…?
I don’t want any files :pensive: but i want my system to back position

1- I enabled all windows defender

2-I bought BitDefender And secured

3- I deleted all files in my partition D&E and C drive left where Os has.
whats should i do to take a safe path

Is that mandatory to remove and install new OS

NO not mandatory you can just make a bootable pendrive and install it. It will keep all the files but remove system registry and virus. But if you do a clean install it will be best because it will easily remove the virus.

1 Like

Not the Working method for newer Encryption Algos but, it’ll still do the job for a limited No. of files.

How do you manage to get infected by ransomware?
I don’ use any anti virus, firewall or anything for security on my win 7 but never got this

1 Like

Kaspersky is offer free decryption tool for ransomeware attack. Please check that tool. It may help you

it can happen any no. of ways.

i consider myself to be well versed with these kind of simple matters.

but it can be during installation of a simple cracked software , a pirated game , a torrented movie , a shady PDF.

mine happened as my lil sis tried to get some 2D flash games.

had to wipe the complete system to be safe.

i think i can help you
contact me