Help in gmail account

hey everyone. i formatted my laptop, so while i was signing in to my Gmail account again. it says wrong person. so i tried resetting the password with linked phone number. after i enter the code by phone number. it says enter the code u got on ur gmail account. but i dont have the account anywhere loged in, what can i do to recover the gmail account.that gmail account is of my youtube channel , i made

1 Like

Does it display the email of that account? If you remember the YouTube account you can try from there. Get the email and just do a forget password

1 Like

i have given mangaer access of my youtube channel to a different account, and from there i double checked my email . i did forget password, it is asking code which has been sent to that gmail only

You can use other ways to recover password and get a code on your device via sms or email recovery which u had added before

1 Like

thanx i will try

1 Like

Google doesn’t make it very easy, but there should be a button “other ways to recover” where you can be asked personal questions or an old password to confirm that it is your account.