[SOLVED] How can i verify My facebook account for blue badge?

please help how can i verify My facebook account and bypass block or disabled account?

2 Likes

It’s solved already.

Go to the above topic and hang out with others. Please. let’s other get the solution from an existing thread it took enough attention by members so let them track it.

Good luck!

1 Like

How to Verify a Facebook Account? How do I verify my Facebook account with a gray button?

Please Explain properly, what verification? which verification?

Your account is disabled or blocked, I think I already have given you the link above to follow the solution. if that doesn’t help, Then I’m sorry. if this is not related to your problem? then please explain to us, be specific which verification?

1 Like

i think he wants to get “Blue Tick” on his profile, like people want to do on insta :joy:

4 Likes

I’m trying to avoid writing an article on this subject that might take forty minutes or more. Here’s the TL; DR:

• A grey account separates a business or interest page from your personal profile.
  • Grey accounts lack many of the features that facilitate interaction with your friends, contacts and client base.

An article that neatly covers the subject is at:

1 Like

This is need

The verified badge appears next to a Facebook Page or account’s name in search and on the profile. It means Facebook has confirmed that an account is the authentic presence of the public figure, celebrity, or global brand it represents.

What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge?

We look at a number of factors when evaluating Facebook accounts to determine if they’re in the public interest and meet our verification criteria.

In addition to following Facebook’s terms of service, your account also needs to be:

• Authentic : Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
  • Unique : Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. We don’t verify general interest accounts (example: Puppy Memes).
  • Complete : Your account must be active and have an about section, profile photo and at least one post.
  • Notable : Your account must represent a well-known, often searched person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.

Keep in mind that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.

If your account doesn’t meet the criteria for a verified badge, there are other ways to let people know it’s authentic. For example, you can link to it from an official website, Instagram profile or Twitter account.

Can I buy a verified badge?

Never engage with anyone offering to sell you a verified badge. We don’t sell verified badges, and any accounts found doing so will have their badges removed.

We also reserve the right to remove the verified badge from accounts at our discretion.

https://www.facebook.com/help/1288173394636262

Blue Verification Badge

The process to apply for a blue badge is simple but, unless you are a public figure, media organization, or brand, you almost certainly won’t be approved. Like with Twitter, you need to convince Facebook you are worth verifying.

Complete Guide How To Get Badge:

https://www.leadquizzes.com/blog/how-to-get-verified-on-facebook/

THERE IS NO TRICK TO GET THAT BADGE. FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENT AND IF YOU ELIGIBLE THEN APPLY FOR IT.

3 Likes

Hey guys, so I’ve been trying to get my Facebook profile verified for a couple of months now. I’ve tried filling the Facebook Verification Request form but ended up receiving a denied message in the next second. It’s automated. It’s like It doesn’t go for manual review.

Now I know we need a good presence to get Facebook verified. But the fun part is I’ve seen some people from my country get their accounts verified with little to no presence at all. Most of them have Google Knowledge Panel under their names and profiles created in top websites like Insta, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.

One of them managed to verify their account without even having any of that. N google knowledge panel, no completed profiles. Basically, his Facebook profile is a ghost yard.

I have a Google Knowledge Panel under my name and everything just like others who got their profile verified but I can’t seem to get my request to go under manual review instead of the automated process.

What do you think guys? Is there any other way we can request the badge? Like a direct email?

1 Like