[SOLVED] Forgot id and password of router login without brute force?

if have forgotten my userid and password of my router login page. i have change hose from defaults.
i dont want to hardreset the router. is there any way?
or
can we find wifi password with the router connected to a pc through ethernet cable(lan) and without login credentials of router.
plz help

2 Likes

if you are logged in then backup your internet setting file and reset your router and upload back that backup file

If you have already connected your pc to the network, you can get your password easily… Find the trick in YouTube…

1 Like

mi pc is connected via ethernet cable. not via wifi

He is not asking about the wifi password . He wants to get the router login password which are completely different things

If there was a way of getting the router login credentials without knowing it or without bruteforce, it would have been a great security flaw because anyone would have been able to change your router’s password, so no I don’t think there is a way of getting router userid and password without hard reset or bruteforce unless you have exported or saved the router’s configuration settings then you could use RouterPassView to get the password, you could also try a dictionary attack if you remember parts of your password

2 Likes

Thankyou @ahmedayman4a

1 Like