[SOLVED] Can Somebody provide a complete A-Z tutorial about Carding Video Tutorial

i need help from you all. I tried to search but cannot find any videos except one on this forum

1 Like

Hi. Well I am not aware of any such video tutorial on here but I know we have a go-to, all-in-one resource for those who seek to know the nitty gritty details of carding. You would do well to go through it thoroughly.

N. B. Don’t be pennywise, pound foolish. Carding isn’t without its inherent risks.

Stay safe!!! Stay indoors!!! Play safe!!! Don’t let the long arms of the Law catch up with you!!!

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Bro kaiku apni Zindagi kharab Kar rahe ho.
Carding se Zindagi se Darling jati hai.

3 Likes

@Waga Is right! :+1:

You need work, practice and time to do carding. You need to purchase cc, socks and do it independent from anyone else.

Think carefully to get the achievement. Additionally, you need to contribute cash.

These guide are for the most part for newbies.

https://prtship.com/threads/a-basic-rundown-for-beginners.129547/

4 Likes

If you are just starting out. I recommend starting out with giftcards, just to practice. You can sell them for bitcoin or whatever. Dont get greedy and order a bunch of physical items.:+1:
Then when you have your methods down move on to physical purchases and large cost orders.

1 Like