[SOLVED] Can Anybody help me in downloading udacity enrolled course actually i have enrolled for free month?

Can Anybody help me in downloading udacity enrolled course actually i have enrolled for free month???

1 Like

Hi, I see your question and I think i’ll solve your question.
Can you please reply me where you download the videos…?

use something like Xtreme Download manager or xdm, when you view the lesson a button will appear on the bottom of the screen, press it and download

XDM: https://subhra74.github.io/xdm/
ps: use an extension according to your browser also

1 Like

You can also use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download any quality of videos… like 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p etc…
This is the easiest way to download videos.
Steps:

Click here to download IDM
http://mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com/idman636build7.exe?b=1&filename=idman636build7.exe
open chrome and enable idm extension
Now goto your course and start video which want you download
After playing video, you can see there is option Download with IDM on video
Click on it to start download…

1 Like

Bro i am already using idm but its not a good option and i think corse downloader is also not much usefull because 70% courses are based on text so how can we download text ???

1 Like

Hi…
Please do a research on udacimak github tool.
U can download the whole nano degree course as it is on the website including text and the video.
You just need to learn how to use that tool.

2 Likes

Ok Let Me Check Once

1 Like

Which course do you want to download. I sent you PM too.

1 Like

I think the one month free trail is now gone. Is there any reliable site to download recent udacity courses for free?

1 Like

i want react , Front-End Web Devlopment, Full- Stack Web Devlopment please send me if you have any in the replacement i’ll give you codecademy, teamtreehouse, Linux Academy, SkillShare or any subscription that you want :blush:

We are not trading on onehack rather helping people in learning. And, we help each other with a trust.

2 Likes

I am also trying to help who help me it was just a help i am not trading anything if you don’t want then ok :blush:

Bribing in exchange of help is a trade, it is that simple.

1 Like

Most udacity courses are already in freecoursesonline.me.

2 Likes

Ok if it is trading for you then am really sorry for this :slightly_smiling_face:

what we do here is to share what you have to help us all and then other people will also share, but not trade, check 1hack motto again.

1 Like

Bro my motive was not trading anything and i am just offering for free and if it was trading for you i have already said sorry ok

1 Like

Sorry accepted !

What course udacity course will to download so that i will give the details on how to download, which OS are you using

Thanx bro am using windows 10 and i want Updated React ND on priority or front-end web development, Full- Stack development if you have

By the way have you enrolled any of them on their trial period or you just want from a friend.

if you want to download you have to enrolled on it first. or by asking codegirl maybe she could be of help

I only have introduction to programming nanodegree course available. in any case if have a trial subscription you can download it using udacimak software

or check this site on how to download it https://www.planetmilav.com/udacity-courses-free-download-using-udacimak/