[SOLVED] Building automation that scrapes data from company's websites that don't have a Facebook Pixel to get email

How would you go about building automation that scrapes data from the company’s websites that don’t have a Facebook Pixel and getting their email what steps do I need to take?

I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction! I have a lot of luck sending emails and also I contact them on Instagram sometimes. if I developed the strategy and automation for this. it would help 100x my business and productivity. also, I will be doing filters. like for example:

1. Only companies that are on google maps
  2. Filtering it by each niche
  3. Over 3 stars on google maps
  4. No Facebook pixel then getting their email.

Trying to plan it out to make it as effective as possible I’m relatively new to coding. I’m just trying to figure out the steps for this project! thanks so much!

2 Likes

What Kind of “help” Queries Are Not Allowed?

We do not allow anyone asking for the legal stuff illegally!

Some examples!

• Asking legal content Illegally or asking any other illegal content that can hurt any brand or individual’s royalty is strictly prohibited from posting! :warning:
  • I want this course/tutorial/books, please anyone can give it to me, in case you guys have it? :thinking:
  • How to get the “xyz brand/company’s” free account or premium account for free? :smiley:
  • How can I earn money easily, rapidly, smoothly, efficiently… fast, etc? :woman_facepalming:
  • I need this tool/app how to get this free/premium tool/app, avoid asking to get things this way…
  • How to code this, can you help me with a coding script? I am stuck with a code, now what to do? <<< Please, avoid asking such deep programming language questions, as there is already a website dedicated for this stackoverflow ! :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyways, If this can help you. :neutral_face:

Scrape Directories & Reviews

Follow

Top 8 FREE tools for automated web scraping

Advanced Python Web Scraping: Best Practices & Workarounds | Here are some helpful tips for web scraping with Python.

4 Likes