Hard Disk Partition Recovery : URGENT

Hello Geeks,
My Windows Hard Disk Partitions got formatted while Dual booting Ubuntu with windows.
Now the whole Drive Seems Formatted. I have tried some methods but unfortunately failed to get success.
This Plaform have so much talent, Hope anyone of you can help me to get urgent data.
Please guide me to recover data from my hard drive.

1 Like

yes…
what you need
And don’t even try to format again and again if you need data back

Actually it’s twisted for you pal, you can get data back, some in good shape, some screwed and damaged, and some are encrypted but damaged…I’ve already seen many threads about the same issue you have now, and I keep replying to use a serious data recovery software that’s made for common users such DiskGetor Data Recovery or Stellar Data Recovery. To see more solutions about the issue in 1HACK follow this link

Good Luck

1 Like

This once happed with me, take out that hard disc connect in another computer as external use esuse data recovery home version or cracked one than you can take all your file as they was, don’t do any format to drive this will reduce chance of exact data recovery

Don’t worry use ease us data recovery

If you want crack use karanpc ease us data recovery

I use to recover Ransomewhere infected data so I think it helps you a lot if you face problem don’t worry

@imcommanderx is my insta drop a message I help you

Don’t worry I am here

1 Like

Try This:

1 Like

No hope. I had the same problem. Recovery software brings back jpg image only not the intended one