Hacking | Cracking | Carding | Technology & Much More | 96 TB Of Gold Content ⭐

Download & Backup

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only. All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

NOTE: It’s not my drive, so, download as much as you can before the drive gets wiped, which is definitely going to happen up next, So, grab it faster! Trust me I don’t know how long this shit may last!

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

DO NOT LEECH YOU M-FKING LEECHERS CREEPERS!

53 Likes

thanks @SaM i always find something very useful and special on this amazing forum

4 Likes

Thanks,
but its a 96 Tb collection, damn! :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

@SaM I want to download them all but have insufficient space to do so.

Was wondering how the owner have all these in one Mega (prob. business plan)

2 Likes

Great upload…i don’t even know where i should start.
thks

1 Like

Thanks Sam

1 Like

Yup! the Pro plans.

TIP: Instead of downloading, why don’t you peoples just watch the videos on Built-in Player on Mega? and download only the basic files that you really want for offline watching…Doing this may give extra availability to files to live longer! as far as my concern, this drive won’t live that much!

7 Likes

What is leech

2 Likes

Normal > To get benefits, etc from other people, especially without working for it or doing anything to deserve it

General > In computing and specifically in Internet slang, a leech is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others’ information or effort but does not offer anything in return, or makes only token offerings in an attempt to avoid being called a leech. In economics, this type of behavior is called “free-riding” and is associated with the free-rider problem.

Basic > We are open to everyone, no sign-up/sign-in is required to read our content, so, these Leech statements belong to them who just visits here and represent the content on other forums/sites without us knowing, and in the end, once the links reach to random insane traffic, the hosts wipe the content and the whole subject dies for no reason!

Good luck!

11 Likes

thanks for sharing amazing

1 Like

It’s dead, does anyone have a backup?

2 Likes

If everyone shares what they moved to their mega account, i think we can still be happy…
I feel like i didn’t dig those folder enough :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

@1k4s Leaks usually don’t last long here, when it’s up, it’s uncertain for how long it will stay. :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Indeed, but only if Leechers does care about it, Trust me things may last longer or won’t be.

For example, 1.5k click, do you believe they are from OneHack? I can see, only 25% of clicks were made by OneHack members, all the rest was a Leech, visitors, or copy/paster, it’s leaked here obviously it was leaked somewhere privately, But once it gets published here, Damn, everything free babe who cares how to keep files safe, they just grab and moreover, we don’t care about hits but host file does consider random traffic! :man_shrugging:

So, day by day when it gets hits & gets leeched everywhere it definitely gets caught by owners, there we see the red mark, ‘‘THIS SHIT HAS BEEN WIPED DUE TO COPYRIGHT OR RULES VIOLATION ON MEGA’’ End of the story!

10 Likes

does anyone have a backup of this? i can backit up and share it as well! this is huge i just saw it and already down sadness ;(

1 Like

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9SWUp3amI2QyNnLU9wT09BTm56aUg4ZHVvMnZ0ZkJn

backup. use base64

9 Likes

How do you mean ? is this a link that supposed to go after mega.nz ?

2 Likes

thank mr sam

4 Likes