Guys people assuring Pubg UC at less prices are they really legitimate?

Recently i got a message on a whatsapp group -

◆ PUBG GOLMAL@
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
SEASON 13😍
$PECIAL Offers🤩

GET BILL OR INVOICE FOR YOUR PURCHASE

UC PACKS
Small@:100:
₹5----------8UC
₹30---------35UC
₹70---------75UC

ROYAL PASS PACK@:100:
₹309---------600UC
₹389--------1200UC
₹449--------1800UC
₹499--------2400UC

BOMB UC PACK©💯
₹550--------3100UC ₹619--------3850UC

PUBG MASALA SPECIAL@:100:
₹699-------4200UC + m416 Glacier
₹910-------8100UC + Akm & m416 Glacier max

ACCOUNT FOR SALE :100:
CROWN tier Season 10
80 RP Season 10
ALL SKINS account
HACKS Account
And lots more++ Available

PRIME PLUS©💯 ( COMBO)
: √Prime plus membership + 150UC + 50K BP + 3k silver coin
@ ₹569 Season 13

For proof you can take small packs then proceed to other packs or Proofs available

PAYMEMT OPTIONS
PAYTM
GOOGLE PAY
PHONE PAY

√(HAVING REVIEWS FROM THOUSAND OF CUSTOMERS):heart:

i tried with 5rs and i got 8UC in the account.

May be when we select another plans maybe they block us after the payment?
is this legitimate?

Most of them use https://www.midasbuy.com/midasbuy/in because not many people know about it.

It is the official Tencent website to buy UC.

Certain countries provide UC for cheaper, Always browse all the countries to find the cheapest UC :slight_smile:

It changes, but Malaysia, Thailand, some Middle East countries, and others provide the cheapest UC. However, the payment methods available for these countries may not match with your country (for example : 7-eleven for Phillipines, there are no 7-11’s in France) Browse by yourself and i’m sure you’ll find the best country for you :slight_smile:

This is cheaper because this way there is no Play store fee that is charged to Tencent when people make purchases.

So answer to your question, this guy could be legit and could have found out a way to buy UC for cheap and then sell to people.

These kind of things get your accounts banned for sure in about a 3 months period because PUBG detects it over the time…

They could be using illegal methods to obtain UC so, best advise would be to REFRAIN from spending money on these deals.

“”" HARD LEARNED LESSON “”“”

Cheers Mate !

2 Likes

Thanks Mate !!:wink: