Guys can you help me with getting my groupe on facebook back

guys can you help me with getting my groupe on facebook back i was the only admin and facebook suspended my account .now the groups is without admin .how can i make my self admin on it again .thos stupid methodes does not work anymore

I dont think you can. Same happened to a friend of mine and they never got it back. ;o( Unless you have another friend as an admin, then try to get them to re-add you, which i doubt will work. You could sign up for a new account and get someone else whos also admin to re-add u that way. If you was the only admin in your group then i guess there is noway of getting re-added. You could msg facebook and feed up a sad story, but again i doubt that will work also. :cry:

1 Like

Bottom Line > The group will go without a leader. If you never had done adding secondary Admin or a Moderator.

But the question is why would you get suspended? Review your mistakes, and never repeat it again.

Furthermore > Even if you contact Facebook, they probably never respond considering such matters they do not welcome and get violated by you, Includes:

• Multiple accounts, Fake identity, username, etc
  • Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms.
  • Using a fake name.
  • Impersonating someone.
  • Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards.
  • Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that’s not allowed.

They are a huge data machine and know exactly what you are doing, never test them because they can do very well.

If you need that Group, Try to appeal for an account, It’s all about attitude. Be nice, positive, be nice, positive, and prove your identity to them or any mistake that happened and make a brief. That’s all.

Tip: You can always track your group, and gather peoples around, So review your mistakes and create one real account, Create a new group and Invite members and start from scratch.

Good luck! :+1:

6 Likes

gays thank you so much for the replys .i did not do any mistake against facebook laws but there tracking systeme is just blocking ramdom accounts for exemple if someone get the verification on his account and after that try to add you as an admin bouth of you will be suspende thats what happen to me …as you can see i just repair phones and that was a repair group .but thats fine thank you so much guys

1 Like

Yeah, fb is suspending many accounts nowdays.

its none sence … if i get a lot of followers they suspende me and its not my mistake

1 Like