[GOT SCAMMED] Please Help TELEGRAM FRAUD

:rofl: :rofl:
that’s okay bro, some people learned lesson in 1$ and some in $79
download that 79$ lesson and save safely in your mind , so you don’t get scammed again :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

i met one seller. i told him. buy me a giftcard, not phone which you are selling. he denied. he said his tricks only work in purchasing phone. lol. i immediately realized all screenshots shared on that channel are fake or from some other channel.

1 Like

giftcard is easily cardable then phone if someone dont able to card the giftcard he cant card phone. as per my experience

1 Like

Hey, dude is this altenen website you’re referring to as trusted??

live and learn as they say…sorry for your loss bro…happens to all of us…

My man… You never ever trust someone online especially when the payment method is Bitcoin. It is not reversible. Sorry, bro. If you use Paypal or Credit Card then you can always file a Dispute, But Bitcoin? Naah, that’s why scammers use this payment method, especially in the darknet. It’s hard to trace and cannot be disputed.

Don’t get me wrong… but…
This is a lesson for you, so next time you can be more vigilant and cautious in this modern age.

Are carders are fake on telegram use your mind bro and sorry for your loss you don’t get your money back, use good website if you want to buy anything , I sell stuff but not that carding stuff so all carders are fake

Right bro gift cards are easily cardable

you have to learn to use this website dude i didnt use it to buy carded product… back in 3 month i used to buy card dumps from some good and premium seller and used them to card in different website. but now i realize bcz my whole product got customed in india and i cant get them …

try to use their configs, proxies for account cracking like disneyplus, hulu, netflix and all it will flawlessly work on openbullet… so thats why i mentioned their name…

#remember a thing you cant get Money or product y paying 30% cost… unless its refurbished and renewed :wink:

1 Like

Nothing can be done bro as YOU VOLUNTARILY SENT THE MONEY so nobody STOLE it from you… It is a Fraud, but I do not think anyone can help you in this… But that DOES NOT MEAN YOU LET GO OF IT… Contact your local cyber police department and other law enforcement agencies, at least this will bring these scammers under their radar if not help you get your money back… If they can trace the scammer guy, you may have a bleak opportunity of justice… I would really recommend you file a police complaint and do not just LET IT GO so that these scammers don’t get the easy pass to loot someone else…

you cant trace ip of that person unless the digital wallet company comes up front which cant be happen due to User policy …

1 Like

It can happen if any govt. Agency(i.e police, army) ask them to give any specific info, then these sites can’t deny govt. Order. @unknowncarder

@Sahil1 And you most probably will end up with VPN ip.

If it helps I would like to share my stupid mistake which I did recently.
There is a site called techrim which has some good tricks, there was a post of g2a refund via bitpay method (I know most of guys know about that scam method but I didn’t) since I found other post working welll and also found my lost bitcoin address which has $$, so I thought giving a shot to that method but after sending money I realize that there was bitcon address in base64 code.
I contacted the blog author but found out he is also a noob, he was just copy-pasting hackforum ebook methods without checking them :smile:

I usually try to skip these type of scam or atleast google search firts but here dodnt know what I was thinking and also recently I got my old bitcoin wallet back which I was almost forgot, so I was lazy here to verify.

I have not much regret losing that $52 but I’m mad on myself for being stupid. It hurts. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

you think someone can track down RDP ip :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and most of all their Conversation done on Telegram which is most secure messaging app either way you can delete the msg without leaving any trace… and most of all govt/army/police never gonna help for this kind of senerio.

1 Like
  1. He may or may not using a vpn while using telegram.

2. Do you think? Its not easy for govt. to find someone , then you are fool.

3. Yup i know telegram is most secured in term of hiding peoples ip , but as per their policy they can’t go against govt.

4. Do you know? What will be its conquences if they go against govt. Order , i think i don’t need to tell you that much @unknowncarder @ClickHere

Hence at last i want to say, there is always a thing called KARMA . @unknowncarder

1 Like

you need to learn alot brother… i think you are making some non-sense excuses that govt cant do anything
be aware govt cant do anything except making some charges against scammer. if you dont have proof.
and cyber crime dont leave any traces…

and bitcoin is untraceable currency thats why they called them crypto currency you fool it cant be traceable. thats why it is most widely used in darkweb… learn to be giving some proper fact.

if you still think any worldwide govt can track bitcoin transcation then you need to search about matgoax bitcoin hack nearly 8000 bitcoin got stolen and not only company but govt loss too millions of money…

and please dont say indian govt can do anything to track a people or group of scammer…

and for your point if you think you can ask telegram corp to give you data about any person than its impossible cz telegram store its data in cloud which is auto deleteable after 3 month. until and unless somebody delete it manually in 2nd day… if wont leave a trace behind…
still you think you can bypass those type of security than i think you need to learn alot…
so far so know try exploring in deep before giving someone sneeky advice…

1. Don’t teach me i won’t give you anything in return.

2. I don’t take free advice.

3. Law > anything

4. Do you know about recent twitter bitcoin scam? U.s govt. traced 16 yr and 22 old who were behind that twitter bitcoin scam.

5. May be you hv more knowledge about these things compared to me , but that does not mean there’s no one better then you.

6. You are nine years old.

7. Lmao carder spotted. @unknowncarder

The end.

Why are you getting angry and why are you preaching govt.?
I’m agree with @unknowncarder here, You saying Law > anything like seriously, those corrupt politicians, ministers, people brake law everyday. those fu*king politicians spread hate, communal violence, organize riots, destroy number of innocent life but Karma does not hit them? Karma works on who thinks it works, and I can tell you many points where it works & where it doesn’t, but that’s not the topic.
Do you really think you will go to cyber police asking help for buying illegal iphone for $100 on darkweb and got scammed. LOL

You are saying that twitter thing han that’s nothing, do you know from last 6 month number of verified YouTube account compromised, hacker changed their name and uploaded same kind of bitcoin donation videos every single day, and guess what youtube done nothing, except deleting channels.

Govt. works for people who have tons of money.

Real hacker don’t get caught noob does and it’s not bad if you are a noob everyone start from noob no one born as pro.

PEACE

2 Likes