GOOGLE RDP METHOD - 32 GB RAM RDP - No Payment Req

RDP/Instance is valid for 40min… So best for temporary purposes.

METHOD :

1. Go to QwikLabs GCloud Training and sign up using any TempMail (temp-mail.org)

2. After sign up check TempMail inbox for activation link and sign in. Make sure to check to Remember Me Box

3. Go to https://google.qwiklabs.com/quests/70?event=Your And use code “1q-analytics-67

4. Go to https://google.qwiklabs.com/focuses/3563?parent=catalog and click Start Trial and use Credits.

5. Wait for it to start and then click go to the console.

6. Login using the info given by the website and Boom you have access to cloud console for 40 mins.

7. Now create A instance and use it for 40 mins Note: The RDP/Account will be deleted after 40 mins Method

Enjoy

21 Likes

Awesome share buddy
It’s very helpful
If we gets lifetime then awesome

2 Likes

I tried the code there but it’s not working for me, hmmm, very weird :frowning_face:

1 Like

how to use code.

1 Like

won’t work unless you have Access code
Link: https://google.qwiklabs.com/quests/105?event=Your
Code: 1q-apigee-441

This has 1 hr 30 mins of Trial …but what’s the point … no Access code :confused:

3 Likes

yes its working now cloud shell

1 Like

what access code did you enter?

how ?? bro…guide me

ok pm me @dydx

Here..are..few..steps..for..you..to..get..this..special..offer...

(Click on Catlog > Google Cloud Essentials > A Tour of Qwiklabs and the Google Cloud Platform).

Make sure to sign out first then hit the link I shared above in the steps.
Once you logged in, you will get 5 credits.
Then just perform the lab first of the quest, once you end the lab you’ll get one month pass

EDIT:

first i used to see this

now after completing all above steps i got credits and now i see this

Credit: qwiklabs chat-support guy and @Abd_Shk

5 Likes

Do you mean we have to complete another lab quest. Ihave done the 1st one, andgotten 5 credits. Which other one should I go for? Some require credits .

I was given 5 credits to expire in 6 months after I completed the 1st introduction to GCP quest. I took the 2nd quest of creating a virtual machine. Cost was 1 credit. I was allocated 40 minutes to complete it. During this time I was able to deploy a debian and windows server instance. I also installed nginx Web server on the debian os. I am yet to fully study the platform though.

Will try again tomorrow to see what credits I have learnt. It’s still an evolving system trying to understand the perks of this GCP and finding loopholes to exploit.

Be that as it is, this is actually a good opportunity for one to learn some decent cloud computing skills at little or no cost. Make good use of it guys.
Lets all share our UX on there, on here.

Thanks for sharing @Grownups @Abd_Shk @dydx

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes

@Waga Thanks

first it is working very well , but after creating virtual machine the account getting blocked and they told me that my subscription is deleted from the administrator, so I’ve tried with other gmail account but I didn’t receive any subscription

1 Like

@dydx The Lab is Started.!! how can i connect to rdp??

Connect to RDP using Remote Desktop Connection App

What should i enter in Computer Field?

First ip address
Username
Password

1 Like

Where can i Find the ip address?