If you have Word Documents/ Word Files (doc / docx / RTF) with multiple email addresses and you want to extract those email addresses for any purpose, it will be really boring to manually search for them. Word Documents Email Extractor is a simple solution for you that is designed to extract all email addresses from the Word document and then use them as you wish. Now, let’s extract email addresses from Word documents without any third-party solution.
- Word Documents Email Extractor allows you to extract email addresses from Word, Doc, Docx, and RTF files.
- It also can extract email addresses from thousands of files with one click.
- This tool extracts email addresses from files without opening the documents/files.
- It eliminates duplicate email addresses and automatically emails addresses list.
- Extracted email addresses can be saved in CSV, excel, and txt file formats.
Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
Step 1. Download the installer for Word Documents Email Extractor version 2.2 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your computer.
Enter the activation code to register the software. Use the below license:
- This is the 1-year license for version 2.2
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support