[Giveaway] Sublime Text License Key - One Of the Best Code Editors

Hi, OneHacker’s

Anyone who knows about Sublime Text and wanted to use the registered version instead of the free version to unlock the full potential of the software, I have got a license key for you.

DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS

Make sure you download the sublime text version > 32xx otherwise the license key won't work. You can use the official link above to download as well.

—– BEGIN LICENSE —–
Member J2TeaM
Single User License
EA7E-1011316
D7DA350E 1B8B0760 972F8B60 F3E64036
B9B4E234 F356F38F 0AD1E3B7 0E9C5FAD
FA0A2ABE 25F65BD8 D51458E5 3923CE80
87428428 79079A01 AA69F319 A1AF29A4
A684C2DC 0B1583D4 19CBD290 217618CD
5653E0A0 BACE3948 BB2EE45E 422D2C87
DD9AF44B 99C49590 D2DBDEE1 75860FD2
8C8BB2AD B2ECE5A4 EFC08AF2 25A9B864
—— END LICENSE ——​

*** Do make sure there is not any additional string before “ —– BEGIN LICENSE —– ” and after “ —— END LICENSE —— “, including any space or carriage return character.

How to Use ? see below.

Download the software.

Go to help and click on enter license.

In the enter license popup enter the key and hit “Use License”

Just after a millisecond, you will get a small popup saying “Thank you for purchasing”

The most important part

Please do follow this so the key does not get blocked and others can use it too. Be considerate of others.

To disable Sublime Text’s update check (new version prompt) and license online checking:

1. Go to “ PreferencesSettings-User / Distraction Free
  2. Add this line: “update_check”: false,
  3. Done!

Add the following lines to your hosts’ file:

I am not sure for how long this License Key is going to be valid, so grab fast before the developer blocks it. Sublime is really good software so do support the developer if you want to. ✌️

Enjoy ❤️

47 Likes

works many thanks

3 Likes

Works Thanks

2 Likes

Worked on mac, thanks @BadFella

1 Like

Thanks bro works Just like that

1 Like

Works like a charm!

1 Like

Thanks a ton. I did as you asked except I did not know how to add the files to the host.

1 Like

what do you mean add it to your hosts files? i’m confused

1 Like

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

1…

2…

3…

Right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
*Make sure the file not under ‘‘Read Only’’ mode before editing.

Easy Way:

1. Press the Windows key.
  2. Type Notepad in the search field.
  3. In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator .
  4. From Notepad, open the following file:
    c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
  5. Make the necessary changes to the file.
  6. Select File > Save to save your changes.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you so much sam!

2 Likes
  1. Go to “ PreferencesSettings-User / Distraction Free
  2. Add this line: “update_check”: false,
  3. Done!

Add the following lines to your hosts’ file:

can someone show me screenshot guide on how to do this?

1 Like

It would be good if you make yourself useful by reading the attached posts. [Giveaway] Sublime Text License Key - One Of the Best Code Editors - #12 by SaM something that already solved why would you push it thoughtlessly?.

Consider properly before asking for help.

2 Likes

They are removing the key now.

1 Like

Yes, you will get that license blocked message if you don’t disable the updates and add the above mentioned addresses to your hosts file. After you activate right away block the hosts and disable updates and you can use the software forever. Cheers

1 Like

Where to change if I am in Linux for the host file.?

1 Like

The Linux Hosts File’s Location

On Linux, you can find the hosts file under /etc/hosts . Since it’s a plain text file, you can open the hosts file using your preferred text editor.

However, since the hosts file is a system file, you’ll need administrative rights to save changes. So to edit the file using a Linux terminal-based text editor such as nano , you will need to first type sudo to gain superuser access:

sudo nano /etc/hosts

To use a graphical text editor such as gedit, you can try gksu instead:

gksu gedit /etc/hosts

You have to use the terminal so you can launch the appropriate application with administrative rights. Just replace nano or gedit with your favorite terminal-based or graphical text editor. With nano, once you’re done editing the file, hit Ctrl + X , and then y to confirm overwriting the changes.

How to Add Sites to the Hosts File

In the hosts file, each entry has its own line. The syntax is simple. Type the IP address you want the hostname to translate to, press the tab key on your keyboard, and then type the hostname.

For example, to block Wikipedia, you’d type (remembering to use the tab key rather than the spacebar):

127.0.0.1        wikipedia.org

127.0.0.1 is the loopback IP address that will always point back to your own system. Since the web isn’t stored on your machine, your browser will say the site can’t be found. It is now effectively blocked.

Good luck mate :+1:

1 Like

Hi Sam,
I follow the steps to save lines in host but it notify i dont have permission to save this location, need to contact administrator. what can i do, thanks

1 Like

@Lan_Dang… If you are on windows, you need to first open notepad as Administrator and then go to file > open > load the hosts file… Make the changes and then save. It should not give you that prompt for admin. Cheers.

May be it not work for me.

If you get the error “You don’t have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission” error.

Hit the start menu or press the Windows key and start typing Notepad .

Right-click Notepad and choose Run as administrator .

In Notepad, click File then Open … In the File name field, paste the following path in:

c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts

Now you’ll be able to edit and save changes to your HOSTS file.

Are you doing as the above?