[Giveaway] Pillars of Eternity | Definitive Edition | Epic Games

Note:-This game is available for free till Dec 17 at 09:30 PM.

Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition

Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive bring you to the original and incredible world of Eora, and send you on an unforgettable adventure where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.

Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. The Definitive Edition includes the award-winning Pillars of Eternity alongside its expansions, The White March: Parts I & II, as well as all bonus content from the Royal Edition.

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition features:

Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike, and Orlan.

Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue, and Wizard.

Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far-reaching consequences.

Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.

Journey to new regions and meet new companions in The White March: Parts I & II, the game’s expansion chapters, and find new stories to experience

The original soundtrack, a digital collector’s book, a novella, and much, much more.

Specifications:-

WINDOWS

Minimum

OS-Windows Vista 64-bit or newer

Processor-Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73

Memory-4 GB RAM

Storage-14 GB available space

Graphics-ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

Recommended

OS-Windows Vista 64-bit or newer

Processor-Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T

Memory-8 GB RAM

Storage-14 GB available space

Graphics-Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Other-DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Languages Supported

Audio: English, Text: English, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Polish, German

The process to get:-

Visit the Link

Click on Get.

On successful order, you will get a receipt in your email.

Download Epic Game Launcher, install it on your computer to access your game.

Enjoy!

4 Likes