At times, you may just need to move a few files on your Android phone rather than all or most of them. So, how can you selectively transfer files from your Android phone to your PC? How, on the other hand, can you selectively transfer files from your PC to your Android phone? It’s as simple as peeling a banana with MobiKin Assistant for Android.
MobiKin Assistant for Android allows you to connect several Android devices to your PC and backup all of their data with a single click. Many Android users say that whenever they utilize a weird option on their Android smartphone, they inadvertently erase something crucial. So, are you sick of losing things from your phone at random? With the assistance of this phone manager program, you can now put an end to the fate of data loss on Android. It allows you to connect numerous Android smartphones to your PC and backup all of their data to your desktop with a single click.
- Simple backup and restoration of Android data
- You have complete control over your contacts and SMS
- Organize your apps as you see fit
- More Assistant for Android Highlights
- All Android files may be handled, whether they are on internal storage or on an external SD card
- With a single click, you may capture your phone’s screen, copy it to the clipboard, and save it to your computer.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
Step 1. Download and install MobiKin Assistant for Android –> mobikin-android-assistant.exe
Step 2. To register the software, on the main application interface click the “key icon” then press “Register” button:
Fill in the registration form with the user info below:
License code: 95001BE317800250F1416232237889f88D10C95239B57772C67A907B
- This is one-year license key for the current version (Windows only)
- Noncommercial use
- No free updates and technical support