[Giveaway] Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and free voucher for certification exam

Hello all,
Hope everyone is doing well,

Microsoft offers Free courses on Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and a free voucher for the certification exam.

You need to register for three days 11,12,13/MAY then you will receive a voucher to take the exam for free.

Here is the link:Microsoft

Happy learning everyone and stay safe :smile:

21 Likes

Thank you @Sam_Blue good work :ok_hand:

Thank you very much @Sam_Blue

Thank you so much for sharing. Now time to have Azure certifications :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @Sam_Blue for sharing these details! I was actually looking forward to take this exam the normal way! Appreciated!

this is awesome. i loved it when there is a free course and certification.

Did anyone recieve mail for today’s training session?

As it was mentioned to register on three days that is from 11 to 13 .When i i went to the website it says that " Registration are for this event are closed".

now that you mention about confirmation. I am also wondering then I check email and saw this message

“Thank you for your interest in attending an upcoming Microsoft event. Due to the popularity of this event, your registration cannot be automatically confirmed. You will be notified by email if there is capacity for you to attend.”

So I believe due to limited seats ,not everyone is confirmed

1 Like

Registration has been closed for long, as it is a very popular event so everyone didn’t get confirmation , instead this message is what we recieved

“Thank you for your interest in attending an upcoming Microsoft event. Due to the popularity of this event, your registration cannot be automatically confirmed. You will be notified by email if there is capacity for you to attend.”

I have asked to see if anyone get lucky with it.

Guys Check out The Free AZURE registration shared on forum by "@Semperfi-GT ". Be sure to use it.

Credits to @Semperfi-GT.

Site Online Counter