[Giveaway] GitMind VIP | Free License Key

GitMind’s template gallery and stylish themes, you can easily create mind maps, concept maps, organizational charts, Ishikawa diagrams, flowcharts, UML diagrams and more. Make mind maps in minutes with built-in professional templates.

Features:-

Multi-Platform

Available for Windows / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android. Save and Sync across your devices.

Mind Map Style

Personlize and visualize your maps with icons, images, and color. Structure complex ideas with ease.

Outline Mode

Outline is clear to read, and mind map is helpful to edit. Switch between outline and mind map with one click.

Common Use Cases

Use GitMind for brainstorming, note-taking, project planning, idea management and other creative tasks.

Import & Export

Import and export your mind maps to image, PDF and other formats. Share your maps online with anyone.

Team Collaboration

Real-time collaboration online makes mind mapping in a team easier, no matter where you are.

Software:-

License Key : 0D4B3-C771J-U55B3-7D38F

• Install and activate it with the license key provide above.

Note:- As it is a giveaway software activate ASAP before it ends.

Enjoy! :heart:

24 Likes

thanks … will try its benefits for a while : )

1 Like

Thank you sam
:heart:

1 Like

Thank you @SaM ! It’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you! Now I can compare it to Mindmeister or export the work from one to another.

1 Like

Thanks…Sam

1 Like

Step 1. Create a GitMind account for free here β†’ https://gitmind.com/app/login?lang=en
Just enter your email address/ password or use your social account to sign up:

Step 2. Access your account manager and add the below GitMind activation code to upgrade your account to VIP:

F738F-3081G-C75GF-D3FBB

Enjoy it for 6-month free!

Now start drawing your ideas:

• This is a 6-month license for GitMind VIP
  • Non-commercial usage
  • No free tech support

ENJOY! :heart:

7 Likes

GRACIAS SAM!
ily <3

2 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

2EE04-6371G-R2AQK-A9E66

1 year VIP subscription for free

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

Appreciate the share, don’t be cheap!

2 Likes

You can also download their app on the phone, sign up for the account and put this Activation Code.
2EE04-6371G-R2AQK-A9E66
It works.

4 Likes

Thank you, asbokutrly worked. :slight_smile:

one more : 2195C-1851J-N15QJ-7FCC6 (for 1Year)

Gone…

I activate one code on my iPhone, but can’t seem to link it to a PC version.

Registration excided… :worried:

Code: 2195C-1851J-N15QJ-7FCC6 on Android App

When I used the code shared by Honeybee, I have got the same message.
I have got the key I shared from the web, it worked for me. I have shared it here to help others, Maybe the limit has been exceeded already.

2 Likes

Just one Question here -
Applying license - 0D4B3-C771J-U55B3-7D38F it shows - it’s successfully activated, Not sure why it is still showing as Status as Free from my account status -

Thank You

2 Likes