[Giveaway] FREE one month Envato Element! Unlimited Downloads

Its still working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pro tip

Make account in PayPal with Airtel Debit card.
And then go Here

Ok thank you sir :slight_smile:

Hey Guys you can still get the envato element free trial. Luxury leaks updates their free trial link often, you can find the right one on their blog -

All you need is a temporary paypal account with a card linked and you can use this to get unlimited trials. I have made well over 30 accounts with a single paypal and there were no issues still.

Even Tho they say its 1 month when billing fails at end of month you will have another month before they cancel it. So that’s 2 months of unlimited downloads.

There are lots of Paypal bins published in the forum see if it works for you :slight_smile: if you want i got a few paypals i made some months ago which i might sell. But again there are working bins published now and then on onehack

Cheers! and enjoy unlimited downloads :slight_smile:

4 Likes

link to free trial not working anymore

1 Like

This link to free trial not working anymore

2 Likes

Thanks A lot Mate, Appreciate It !

this is what i faced when i clicked Pricing
Please help

Whoops!

We’re having some problems logging you in.
Please contact customer support for help.

This not work anymore.

1 Like

Please try this link, it worked for me :grinning: [ use only paypal ]

https://elements.envato.com/subscribe?coupon_code=new-free1-mcis2b

Note: Payment method required so use any junk Paypal account or VCC something on Paypal

4 Likes

Thanks Man great Share Made My Day :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

do you have any patpal bin…?

1 Like

|Amex Bins

-Bin: 379250xxxxx100x
-Bin: 379267xxxxx100x
-Bin: 379267xxxxx200x
-Bin: 372536xxxxx100x
-Bin: 379232xxxxx100x
-Bin: 379259xxxxx100x
-Bin: 379290xxxxx100x

Need CVV

IP: USA🇺🇸

Playstore
Appstore
Spotify [Trial/Update]
Amazon [Trial/Update]
PayPal
TryHackMe
Nvidia Geforce Now
Blizzard [Try Low]

[Will work on many other ccn/cvv sites too]

You can use it on paypal to create paypal junk account

2 Likes

Awesome, that coupon is working :slight_smile:

This offer is no longer available.
Any Update ?

1 Like

no idea, need to check

What would most help for ANY Envato Elements deal (whether this one works or not) is a well-tested way to rip the shizzit out of that site. Like, snarf down all 2,600 WordPress themes. I can’t see much utility in having one month of free/cheap access to this site, unless I just need it for a single project. Would be way better to be able to mega-rip it and just fill up a big hard drive with stuff off that site, to use when ever I need it later, like next year.

So, did you talk about these?

1 Like

is there any chance you have this theme i’d like to test before i buy? thnx 4 feedback

https://themeforest.net/item/citygov-city-government-municipal-wordpress-theme/22894362

Hey guys! I just checked that the above link is not working. So i have decided to giveaway 4 x Envato Elements Account to any 4 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason why you need this account.

I’ll select the winners by the next 48 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

5 Likes