[Giveaway] Free Data Science Course till April15 2020 by 365 Data Science

Are there videos of lessons or just jupyter notebook?

Is subtitles included?

Those who canā€™t access this url
(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jYcnwwHxHaRmbLd2QBsS8jFdQsSbCMY3/view?usp=sharing)

can check my other post.

this course is also uploaded there

4 Likes

These file is about 19 gb. Do you have enough storage to copy that file ???.

I donā€™t have enough space thatā€™s why I wanted the content unzipped so I could only download the courses that interests me.

hi i have limit but i add shortcut still not able to download.would you pls help to download

This canā€™t be downloaded anymore, it says there was too much of downloads, is there any chance we can get new link for downloading?
Thanks

Gratitude to 365DS :+1:ā€¦ Amazing courses overallā€¦ :kissing_heart:

Any plan of extending beyond 15th April 2020? :heart_eyes:

For all those having difficulty downloading the above files due to download limit reached. You can access the course by following below steps, the course is available there in both ziped and unzipped format:

Visit this link ā†’ https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sharing-contributor - Click join this group then visit google driveā€“>shared drive ā†’ click hidden shared drive (if there is no shared drive diplaying) ā†’ Youā€™ll find two Drive, Open the one with the name Courses SIC ā†’ Here youā€™ll find the very first folder of 365 Data Science (both zipped and unzipped folder)

5 Likes

Sir, Link isnā€™t workingā€¦
can you share some alternativeā€¦
very oftenly looking for this programā€¦

That is really nice.

Sir G drive link is not working and group is also not showing anything please check it onceā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

does it includes the quiz and exercises?? some one who have downloaded please do answer

it does not include 365 folder

nope
no quiz, or extraa pdfs

neither it has the exrecise too Rajan_Panchal??

I havenā€™t ripped this course.
and thanks to man who copied the content.
Take what he provide to us

2 Likes

Why flagged link is working

[365 Data Science] All DATA and AI Courses 100% FREE (For 14 DAYS)

All DATA and AI Courses 100% FREE For 14 DAYS Through NOV. 20

Make the most of our university-grade training. Sign up for unlimited FREE access to the entire 365 Data Science platform.

Upskill with expert-led courses on AI, Python, SQL, Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and machine learning.

Learn by doing with practical exercises, hands-on exams, and real-world data projects.

Boost your resume with industry-recognized certificates of achievement.

No credit card required

What Will YOU Get?
365 Data Science provides a holistic view of data science, including the technical expertise, analytical thinking, and business acumen needed to ensure long-term success in a dynamic job market. Enjoy our ready-made structured curriculum, hands-on data projects based on real use cases, practice-based exams, and trusted certificates of achievement 100% for FREE through Nov. 20.

4 Likes

I still canā€™t see locked courses.