Encrypting your PDF files with a strong password is a great way to prevent your personal files from opening or editing without your permission. Coolmuster PDF Encrypter is the simplest application to do that; this PDF encryption software supports three different encryption systems, including 40-bit RC4, 128-bit RC4, and 128-bit AES. Coolmuster PDF Encrypter runs on Windows XP to Windows 11 (the latest version).
- Add a user password to protect your own PDF files
- Apply owner password to control the access permission of PDF files like copying, modifying, and quality printing.
- 3 encryption security levels for your reference
- Various options for PDF security such as resolution settings, document printing, copying
- Support drag and drop operation
- The batch process is supported
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Step 1. Go to the Coolmuster PDF Encrypter giveaway page to get a license key for free.
You need to enter your name, email address and captcha, then press the “Submit” button. A new window will show your license code, please remember to save it!
Step 2. Download Coolmuster PDF Encrypter here: cool-pdf-encrypter.exe
Open the program after installation and register it to the full version:
Step 3. Add your PDF files and protect them:
- This is an annual license for the current version only
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support
- You must register it before the giveaway has ended