[Giveaway] AudKit Audible AAX Converter | 6 Month License
AudKit Audible AAX Converter is a professional audio converter application with powerful features for converting Audible AA/AAX to MP3, and AAC at 100X faster speed to playback Audiobooks anywhere. This program allows you to download Audible books without Audible authorization & iTunes installment.
With the help of AudKit Audible AAX Converter, you are able to convert Audible AA / AAX to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, AC3, WMA, WAV, M4R, MKA, OGG, AIFF, etc. for better compatibility. It is easy to use with simple UI and helps you define output format as Lossless with considering the audiobook listening experience. That means all original parameters are preserved when you convert the AA audiobooks to MP3 files.
- AudKit Audible AAX Converter was created exclusively for downloading Audible books without iTunes or Audible authorization.
- This tool allows you to convert Audible audiobooks from the AA and AAX format to commonly used audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, AC3, WMA, WAV, M4R, MKA, OGG, AIFF, etc. Therefore, you can listen to your Audible audiobooks on any device without restrictions.
- It also offers the option to define the output format as lossless, providing an optimal audiobook listening experience. Using it, you can enjoy the highest quality sound possible.
- If you have a sizable library of audiobooks, this tool can save you a ton of time because it supports batch conversion. That means you can convert many Audible audiobooks at once.
- The incredibly fast conversion speed is one of the most notable features of this tool. It can convert at speeds of up to 100 times faster than other competitive products.
- Along with the converter function, this tool also helps you retain the lossless ID3 tags and customize ID3 tags to meet unique needs. You are allowed to edit the title, albums, year, artist, composer, cover, genre, etc. manually.
- With the help of the audio splitter, you can trim large audiobooks into small clips according to chapters, or hours or directly split them into segments averagely.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
Step 1. Download the giveaway installer for version 2.2.0 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your computer.
Access the Activation windows by starting the software. To register the software, enter your email address and the below license key:
- This is a 6-month license
- No free technical support
- No free upgrades to future versions
- Strictly non-commercial usage