[Giveaway] Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition | Epic Game Store

Note:- This game is available for free till October 28, 2021, at 08:30 PM.

Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition

Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.

The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.

Controller support: Works 100% with Xbox 360 controllers, might have some issues with Xbox One controllers. We are sorry about the inconvience.

Specifications:-

WINDOWS

Minimum

OS-WindowsXP SP2 or higher

Processor-Dual core 2.4GHz

Memory-2048 MB

Storage-2 GB

Direct X-9.0

Graphics-Video card with 512MB of VRAM

Recommended

OS-Windows 7 or higher

Processor-Quadcore 2.5GHz

Memory-4096 MB

Storage-2 GB

Direct X-9.0c

Graphics-Video card with 1024MB of VRAM

MAC OS

Minimum

OS-MAC OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or higher

Processor-Dual core 2.4GHz

Memory-2048 MB

Storage-2 GB

Graphics-Video card with 512MB of VRAM

Recommended

OS-MAC OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or higher

Processor-Dual core 2.5GHz

Memory-4096 MB

Storage-2 GB

Graphics-Video card with 1024MB of VRAM

Languages Supported

AUDIO: English, Norwegian

TEXT: Arabic, English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Turkish, Ukrainian

The process to get:-

Visit the Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition Giveaway page

Click on Get.

On successful order, you will get a receipt in your email. Download Epic Game Launcher, install it on your computer to access your game.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Nice! If I were to play this, I would use the Norwegian language and Hard mode for the best experience. I realize I’m playing a baby, so I don’t need to understand what people are saying.