[Giveaway] AMAZON (AWS) BIN | Not Tested

Amazon web service is a platform that offers flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective cloud computing solutions.

AWS is a comprehensive, easy to use computing platform offered Amazon. The platform is developed with a combination of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings

---------- [ BIN AMAZON ]----------

Ec2 amazon
Bin: 530772330434xxxx 12/22
IP: Germany :de:

USE IT FASTER BEFORE IT GETS END & ENJOY! :+1:

14 Likes

tested it.didn’t work for me :cry:

It works Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

how does bin works? can anyone explain??

1 Like

It works for 12 free trial month.
Thank you so much SaM. :+1:

1 Like

does not work ask for a phone number how will I get one if the virtuous numbers asks my can someone help me?

1 Like

Happy Learning!

4 Likes

using is CC illegal or not?..I got 12 months trail but also got charged 20 dollars! hurry please someone explain

Ofcourse it’s illegal… @KHATTAK_AY

You used a VPN right? Carding or BINS should always be done on Remote desktops, Proxies or VPN’s.

1 Like

yes while signing up! i used vpn…german to sign and get the trial…what about now

1 Like

Hello Friends actually I am facing a problem aws team want to debit 2 rs charge from credit card how can i use this

Are you using card generated from. If yes you can go ahead no issue. Use VPN while sign up

1 Like

Yes i am using card which is generated by this bin from namsgo website. but still they msg me for the charge.

1 Like

@SAM , These ended now :(, I need urgent aws but i have no cc, I have to finish course in 1 month. Help!!

@Rajan do you know google cloud platform give you $300 free trial credit? you can use these credit for every services such as VM with normal- or high-specifications for normal computation or deep learning, respectively.

with the $300 credit, you can have VM with Nvidia K80 running for a year or V100 for (240 hrs).

If I remember correctly, Amazon always give 12 months free tier, but there are some restriction that you must not exceed services’ limits.

Note that in these days, Mott free tier services mostly require credit card. I believe some service might not require that if you registered as student or for educational purposes.

How will you pass the payment method thing ??