[Giveaway] IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro | Free License For 6 Month

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC and your privacy. The powerful 1-click approach helps you quickly clean up junk files, leftovers, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness & security holes.

In this new version, many new features are added to protect further and optimize your PC. Email Protection can detect and block malicious links and suspicious senders in web emails to shield you from spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats. Software Updater helps you update your programs to their latest versions at the earliest time. And Context Menu Manager enables you to manage your context menu easily and quickly.

Besides these new features, Advanced SystemCare also improves almost all modules. The greatly enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep can clean up junk files and privacy traces more deeply and thoroughly, and now also supports cleaning data for all user accounts. The improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, and lets you quickly end the processes that take high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC. And the significantly improved Startup Manager and Turbo Boost can intelligently stop the unnecessary startup items, apps, and services from accelerating your PC further. Furthermore, Advanced SystemCare optimizes Privacy Shield, Browser Anti-Tracking, Surfing Protection & Ads-Removal, FaceID, Real-Time Protector, and Homepage Advisor. These optimized features can better protect your PC and privacy against secret accesses to your sensitive data, digital fingerprint being stolen, cryptocurrency mining attacks, online threats, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses, homepage & search engine modifications, and so on. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare also rebuilds and improves over ten useful tools, such as Win Fix, Internet Booster, Smart RAM, Large File Finder, Disk Cleaner, File Shredder, Undelete and DNS. Protector to continue cleaning and optimizing your PC.

Key Features of Advanced SystemCare Pro:

• Necessary PC cleaning and optimization.
  • Premium PC cleaning and optimization.
  • Deep registry cleaner to prevent system crashes.
  • Defrag hard drive data to optimize PC performance.
  • Auto RAM clean to stop unused programs and processes.
  • Auto care for PC as scheduled.
  • Monitor system condition in real-time.
  • 1-click to keep essential programs up-to-date.
  • Up to 200% quicker PC startup.
  • Up to 300% Internet speed with Internet Booster.
  • Primary PC protect with spyware removal.
  • Full PC protection for detecting and remove most deep-seated infections.
  • Capture intruders automatically with FaceID.
  • Block malicious links and suspicious senders in web emails.
  • Premium surfing protects with automatically precise tracking data.
  • Disguise digital fingerprint to keep online behaviour private.
  • Keep your data away from untrusted programs.
  • Proactively detect and block security holes in real-time.

System Requirement : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Instructions install and activated Advanced SystemCare Pro for free:

Step 1: Download the file Advanced SystemCare Pro and install it on your computer.

Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program Advanced SystemCare and activate license key or license key or license key or license key or license key

Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!

License Keys:
050FC-E9497-2FD4A-7D54N
B1CE1-AE527-8BAF4-88D4N
AC01A-7F89F-86E57-77E4M
6CDEC-2EA3E-55838-D6044
3C19F-928B2-13811-6F84N

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

43 Likes

This any good? Does it help at all?

Yes it does.

8 Likes

Yes really it does help

3 Likes

Thank You @SaM

2 Likes

This was good at one point, now it is just bloatware. 1/10 review nowadays I honestly would not download this.
Thanks for the opportunity though

2 Likes

Thanks alot

1 Like

Thank You SaM, it helps a lot :blush:

2 Likes

It really helpful…thank you @SaM

1 Like

Updated & New :+1:

6 Likes

why cant i see the license key

Shit happens, I forgot to add the keys, LOL

Keys Added!

6 Likes

I thought there was something wrong or I can’t see it cause I’m new haha. thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.iobit.com/en/update/asc/ use this link to get a free VPN that has a killswitch and does not slow the computer down only a 1000 free licences left you must register

Was really a great program to have I fully recommend it although personally I had to get rid of it was calling all my downloads viruses and I just got tired of going on it to recover them. It was a really good program overall though one of the best and even better with the other Iobit programs installed. So if using it keep a lookout for those. They’re always having giveaways! Right now you should be able to find both The Uninstaller and Driverbooster giveaways on here that’s still good I believe.

UPDATED

1. Download the free version from official website
  2. Activate the program using the below key
EFCC2-439D8-68121-4B23N

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Personal use only.
No free tech support.

License valid till 2021-Jun-15
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP

Steps:

1. Download the free version from the official website
  2. Activate the program using the below key

2C465-790BB-EC156-0C03N
8F844-AD4DF-8949F-1F93N

ENJOY! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you. The code worked perfectly. Had been looking around for a long time.

Worked for me guys.
8F844-AD4DF-8949F-1F93N

1 Like