[Giveaway] 2 Months of MEGA Business15 TB Storage (No CC required)

MEGA.nz is one of the best-known storage providers out there, with plenty of clouds hanging over its reputation.

OFFER LINK

Scroll Down, Enter eMail to receive Voucher.
(Note : It takes a while to receive voucher mail, be patient. Also, use genuine mail not Temp Mail)

I mentioned it here earlier:

8 Likes

This will be amazing! I’ll edit when I get my voucher to let everybody know if it worked or not.

EDIT: It worked! I got my storage! Only thing I had to agree to $30 a month recurring charge. Make sure to cancel that before your trial is over to not be charged, or find two other people to pay $10 a month. Then, you can all three have 15TB for just $10 a month each to share. That’s what I’m going to do.

2 Likes

But the storage stays with us after the trial period ? Or the files will be deleted ?

1 Like

If you choose not to renew your Business subscription, after a grace period of 30 days, we will suspend your Business account.

You will still be able to login, however data transfers and other data operations such as create, delete, move, share, get link, etc. will be disabled.

All team member’s accounts will also be suspended (they can login but all data operations will be disabled).

In the near future, we will also send you email reminders to remedy the situation.

If you also ignore those emails, your data may be deleted from our servers.

Note that it is not possible to convert a Business account to a free one. You will have to download your data locally or import it to another MEGA individual account with a different email address, and then delete the Business account.

4 Likes

it worked…

it would be wonderful if anyone would share their MEGA links here so that we can import and download them before 2 months expiration date

2 Likes

I respect, but keep this in mind, Do not use 1Hack to spoil/abuse any such services and put 1Hack under spam reputation, we don’t support anything like that which can harm such services and terms, Mega is the biggest service and use their Giveaways for educational purposes only.

Keep that sharing links and rolling/backing thing personal, you have an option in your Inbox to tag maximum members, so consider this to gather your homie there and keep it secure. Good luck!

Happy Learning! :heart:

12 Likes

Thanks Sam. Will do your recommendation.

1 Like

Is there any transfer quota included?

Anybody not wanting to commit to this and transfer everything once the trial is over and would be willing to share mine with me and pay $10 a month once this is all over pm me so I can add you to the account. I can have 2 more people and 15TB is alot for the 3 of us to share. That 5TB a piece and I know I won’t use all of mine. I will do my part by uploading a lot of good things and we got 2 months until we have to pay anything.

1 Like

i would like to partner in

1 Like

would like to partner with you.

1 Like

It showing something went wrong error

Awesome! That’s two! I need you and @me_the_bug to pm me your info to add you to the account.