Getting Facebook Blue Tick

Hey guys, so I’ve been trying to get my Facebook profile verified for a couple of months now. I’ve tried filling the Facebook Verification Request form but ended up receiving a denied message in the next second. It’s automated. It’s like It doesn’t go for manual review.

Now I know we need a good presence to get Facebook verified. But the fun part is I’ve seen some people from my country get their accounts verified with little to no presence at all. Most of them have Google Knowledge Panel under their names and profiles created in top websites like Insta, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.

One of them managed to verify their account without even having any of that. N google knowledge panel, no completed profiles. Basically, his Facebook profile is a ghost yard.

I have a Google Knowledge Panel under my name and everything just like others who got their profile verified but I can’t seem to get my request to go under manual review instead of the automated process.

What do you think guys? Is there any other way we can request the badge? Like a direct email?

You better search before making any dump question, Continue discussion on the existing topic to hook up and let others get all possible solutions via single subject.

TOPIC CLOSED

1 Like