» Dropbox
» Treehouse
» Soundcloud Go+
» Eros now
» Napster
» Hotstar and many

Use address relevant to given ZIP. All the best! :upside_down_face:

27 Likes

Tq u I will try will it work for hotstar premium as u listed hotstar above or any free trial available for it?

2 Likes

Yes, it does, make sure you input a working BIN.

works for tidal thank you

1 Like

tq it worked for hotstar but in membership its showing next billing date is today…

2 Likes

Thanks,Tidal Worked

1 Like

I suppose you used tempmail? Try using other disposible mail service like https://maildrop.cc - You’ll get a full 30-day trial as mentioned on the website.

1 Like

Thanks bro!

1 Like

@Aman31 bro couldn you guide me how to take tidal subscriptions
bcoz I have tried it before but the payment had not been successfully completed

@prince9136 Did you try it with this BIN? I’ve made plenty and have had no issues as of yet. Just go through the post [I’ve even provided info on which VPN to connect, the ZIP and other needed info/links]

Please can you teach me how to use this? There’s a tutorial somewhere? I’m new to this bin stuff and I want to use in sites like skillshare premium and front end masters. Please teach me!

A bank identification number ( BIN ) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card .The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card . The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card .
Just follow the process shown by @Aman31 above and you’re good to go.

2 Likes

I just now tried for coursera & it worked…thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you please explain how to make these multifunctional bin or how to get them?

Thank you very much. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Worked for teamtreehouse

1 Like

Worked for coursera too… use 90003 as a zip after you connect to Los angels …using VPN

1 Like

Just made an account for hotstar with this! thanks!

1 Like

@Aman31 For LinkedIn, I tried using on my personal profile but no success. Or should I create a fake one and try with the above BIN?

@Mashkoor_Vohra I would suggest not to use your personal account. If all you want is LinkedIn Premium resources just create a different account and start a trial. If you’re looking to get premium and in-mail credits in personal account use a VPN [and change location in LinkedIn profile to that of connected VPN beforehand]. This, assuming you have not used your trial in a personal account :slightly_smiling_face: