Get official OpenAI ChatGPT account for only $20 with unlimited replacements!

Hey, Brilliants! :star2:

I’ve found a seller offering bulk official OpenAI ChatGPT hacked accounts! :computer: :closed_lock_with_key:

These accounts might work for more than a month, and in some cases, even a year or more if used properly! :calendar_spiral:

So, paying $20 is a great deal.

When one account expires, I’ll provide another, so we always have accounts in stock! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Please check the rules: :scroll:

1. No changing account details: These are hacked accounts. If you try to change the details, the original owner will lock you out, and you’ll be left with nothing. :no_entry_sign: :lock:
  2. Replacements: If the actual owner kicks you out, we will contact the seller and ask for a replacement. We’ll provide you with a replacement from our stock if available and get a new one from the seller. :arrows_counterclockwise:
  3. No mess-ups: If you mess up and get locked out, we won’t provide a replacement. :no_entry_sign: :x:
  4. No sharing/reselling: The account is for your personal use only. If we find you sharing or reselling it, you’ll be kicked from the group buy. :no_entry_sign: :busts_in_silhouette:
  5. Device limit: Use a maximum of 2 devices – one desktop/laptop and one smartphone. :desktop_computer: :mobile_phone:
  6. VPN use: Try to use a good USA VPN. If that’s not possible, stick to a reliable home connection IP. :globe_with_meridians:

FAQ: Important Information

Q: How does this hacked account work?

A: Yes, it’s a hacked account, meant for personal use only. The official owner can see any conversations or chats you create. So, create your content and delete it after use. It’s obviously not for sharing or reselling. If you’re in with someone else, ensure you don’t leave any trace.

Q: If a user changes its premium subscription to normal, will I get a new account as a replacement?

A: Yes, you will get a replacement account if the premium subscription is downgraded to a normal one.

Why This is an Awesome Deal:

• Official Price: $20/month + tax ($23/month)
  • Annual Cost Officially: $276/year
  • Our Price: $20 with unlimited replacements!
  • Savings: You pay only 7% of the official price!

We aim to keep this group buy running for at least 1 year so you get the most benefit out of your $20. We might run it for more than a year, giving you even more value! We’ll keep replacing your dead accounts until we run out of stock from the seller, which is unlikely since we’ve checked with the seller, and he’s a reliable hacker!

This way, we all get access to official ChatGPT accounts, not those weird alternatives like you.com or Poe. :robot:

Let me know if you’re interested!

The group buy price is $20. :money_with_wings:

For more details, please check #openai-chatgpt channel at our discord server!

:envelope_with_arrow: Interested? DM me on Discord @srzbackup1 or Telegram me https://t.me/lihuachan to secure your spot.

Our other Group Buy items…

28 Likes

Our Group Buy Member’s vouches :point_right: :green_heart:reviews :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I was in the you.com group purchache and it all went smoothly. The response was instant and if any problems occur the seller is quick to help. really awesome and positive guy. Would recommend.

2 Likes

Got the product as expected. Using this for my next project without any issue : )

2 Likes

Hands down the best service! The seller is always helpful with any issues and very quick. I would recommend to anyone! Thank you for the amazing services!

3 Likes

Guys <3 ! This don’t trust with my words, but with actions!
I vouch for this awesome deal~

2 Likes

This really works. Great service, and smooth onboarding. Straightforward.

2 Likes

you.com purchase went smoothly was not expecting upi thanks for affordability

how i get this, please let me know

1 Like

Part of multiple group buys and would recommend every single one. ( YOU/POE/Data Leaks)
Value for MONEY
If you not getting in the group buy, you are missing out and losing money.
Thank you soo much.

1 Like

:envelope_with_arrow: Interested? DM me on Discord @srzbackup1 or Telegram me https://t.me/lihuachan to secure your spot.

3 Likes

I have purchased this plan, with this I have made four purchases, they are simply sensational. Don’t hesitate! It is a safe and reliable purchase. Thanks team! Greetings!

1 Like

amazing group buy!

1 Like

Works Fine. Thank you for the group buy.

1 Like

Do not hesitate!, this team is simply sensational, I need a little support with the account and the team is immediately there to support you. And matter solved, thank you team!

2 Likes

great apparently I’m fine with that!

2 Likes

Fantastic! Went fast and smoothly. Jump in guys! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Excellent share. The login process was smooth and fast. Get in while you can guys!

1 Like

Absolutely exceptional service! The process was lightning-fast, and the expert guidance made my purchase a breeze and an absolute delight. Strongly recommend! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m in.It was quick and smooth onboarding.Thanks for providing the service

1 Like