[GET] Napster for 3 Months with IBAN Hack (Reusable Unlimited Times)

Heya everyone!

Today, we’ll be doing the classic IBAN trick on Napster and getting the Napster 3-for-1 offer, which includes the Napster Music at it’s Flat Rate, along with the mobile version. Plus, this hack can be used again at the end of 3 months, so go nuts and create as many accounts as you want!

So, first off, you need to be using a German IP Address. Next, go to https://fake-it.ws/de/, we’ll use the random profile generated there. The Napster’s offer landing page is here, go here and use a different, faster temporary mail service to log in.

Next, you’ll probably be seeing this page here:

Input the IBAN or account number as it is in the first field from your fake-it profile. For the second field, using the BIC won’t work, use the Bank Code here instead. Use the first and last names from your fake-it profile and after everything is filled up, click the blue ‘Register for a fee’ button.

That’ll be it! You’ll get the subscription over those login details, and should see a page like this one below:

This is a much faster method since you won’t need to validate bins, and the security flaw has been present since last year, so doesn’t look like it’ll run out anytime soon.

Enjoy and Stay Home! :wink:

4 Likes
  • Ungültige IBAN oder Kontonummer. Autorisierung nicht möglich.

• Bad IBAN or account number. Authorization not possible.

Same here.

@GullibleLamb its not working!

Hey guys, I just checked, and you are right. The old IBAN + Bank Code combination in the two fields does not seems to be working.

However, I tried using the Account Number in the first field, Bank Code in the second, and it worked. Maybe you should try that a few times to be sure. If it still throws up the error, let me know and I will create an account for you and PM the credentials.

Cheers!

2 Likes

BIN NAPSTER 3 MOMTHS

:outbox_tray:| BIN: 5144400006xxxxxx
:outbox_tray:| FECHA: 11/23
:outbox_tray:| CVV: RND

:round_pushpin:| IP: UK :uk:

:envelope_with_arrow:|LINK: order.napster.com/checkout/3-for-1

3 Likes