[GET] Mega.nz pro lite account for an year

Be patient you’ll get the code…:+1:

i got it in 1 hr so lucky thanks

1 Like

Can we use these redeem code again on same account after 1 yr?

can we redeem more coupons to extend expiry?
or can i save one and use it after one expired??

Thank you very much, I got the voucher code in less than 10 hours without being asked to provide anything. TIP: Use an Edu Mail when requesting with a proper reason so that they don’t suspect anything.

Absolutely NO.

never
enjoy what is being provided

thanks i got 5 coupons with 5 edu accounts
it will help me downloading stuffs from snahap without any limit

yes of course mine is also 435 gb because they are providing lite accounts not pro 3 ones

sent them email from .edu account
lets wait and check

Is this still working? I’m still waiting after 3 days no reply from them :confused:

i mean your real college email?

Yes, my real college mail.

no it doesnt work

Just now received the redeem voucher
Hence working!

1 Like

I asked them for code expiry and they replied

" Please use the voucher within the next few months.

After the voucher is redeemed, it gives you one year PRO LITE.

Note that no extension will be given after the voucher expires."

thanks for the tutorial :slight_smile:

Thanks I received the voucher code from mega.nz within 3 hours. I already stated everything in my email that I don’t have educational email id my college doesn’t provide that also I attached my previous semester marksheet and college I’d card that I am currently a student. After that they emailed me the voucher without asking more further information. Thanks mate.

I received my Pro lite voucher code within 6 Minutes. Though i sent the mail using my personal school email.

Thanks for the information. This will really help me

1 Like

Me and my luck :sweat: :weary: :weary:… they won’t provide me any pro lite account… even though I’ve attached my university ID card picture mentioning my uni doesn’t provide edu mail to its students …
here is what they replied …

In order to be qualified for our educational vouchers, you need to email us again from your school email address.

If your school does not provide a school email, unfortunately, we can't offer you a free PRO account.
1 Like