[GET] Mega.nz pro lite account for an year

I received my Pro lite voucher code within 6 Minutes. Though i sent the mail using my personal school email.

Thanks for the information. This will really help me

1 Like

Me and my luck :sweat: :weary: :weary:… they won’t provide me any pro lite account… even though I’ve attached my university ID card picture mentioning my uni doesn’t provide edu mail to its students …
here is what they replied …

In order to be qualified for our educational vouchers, you need to email us again from your school email address.

If your school does not provide a school email, unfortunately, we can't offer you a free PRO account.
1 Like

Bad luck for sure. I got mega from 2 gmail account. Try to get an edu mail here, there are many thread from where you can get edu mail. And then write then back.
Good luck !

1 Like

Pro lite plan, check the offers they provide

Just wanted to let all know here, edu mail works, and not any other mail! Ask the thread creator what mail did he use!

I have received the code. One question does “code” valid to only for that specific edu mail or can I use it for other mail address.

You can use it for any account you’d like.

1 Like

Finally got the account, using edu mail only less than 5 minute their replay.

Hi,

Please find below your MEGA Pro Lite voucher.

[…]

It can be redeemed at: https://mega.nz/redeem

This voucher is valid for educational purposes.

All the best and thank you for using MEGA!

1 Like

No doing like that will get u banned😔

Hey can anyone tell me the reason that they wrote down? I need some ideas.

1 Like

Get two months MEGA Business free

Visit here

Try MEGA Business: 15 TB storage, free for two months.No credit card needed.

Original Source: Troy Hunt

ENJOY :slight_smile:

Happy Learning !!!

2 Likes

thank you so much. i hope it will not require business email. I tried my gmail but havent received the code yet.

1 Like

Due to Over Usage, I think :slight_smile:

Please check this, it’s working fine for me

Also, Check the Tweet here

2 Likes

I see. Guess I just have to wait then. Thank you so much for this again

3 Likes

Just an update and feedback: I received the voucher after 12hrs+

Working fine. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Working great. Received the voucher in a day. Thank you very much for the upload!

1 Like

it always says that something went wrong when i try to put my mail in email box.

It says “something went wrong” when we enter even a new email address. please help thanks