[GET] LinkedIn E-learning or Lynda premium

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COSTA EDU MAIL, THEN SORRY, ADIÓS…BYEBYE…SEEYOU LATER ! :rofl:

I HAVE NOT TRIED WITH OTHER EDU MAILS, BUT FEEL FREE TO EXPERIMENT

LYNDA1.gif

credit: @Cuong_VNZ

17 Likes

LOL

8 Likes

because you aren’t guiding…

@Faiyyz …wait another bot is coming ! …try on that.

4 Likes

Now this is the way we do things. This is lit!!! :100: :boom:

You make 1hack rock bro. :ok_hand: :raised_hands: :clap:

There is so much unexplored potential benefits in am edu email.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

You ‘r’ bro without you we just ‘ock’ :rofl:
did you try that ? hope you have Costa edu mail

3 Likes

:grinning: :grin: :smile: :rofl: :joy:

Yeah, yeah i do. All thanks to you. However i may not be using this new method of getting a lynda linked learning account (at least for now).

I already have one from back in the days when houston library trick was functional. I can still use the login details on the lynda mobile app on my smartphone.

I really don’t think i need two lynda accounts albeit i have friends who usually request for same. I just might gift it to them.

P. S.

Data is a huge constraint for me NOW. I prefer downloading the videos to streaming them online. I have tons of lynda videos that would prolly l take me a lifetime to complete watching :grin:

I still find this your share invaluable. Definitely gonna put it to good use. By the way I noticed lynda are taking down some old videos replacing them with new ones by different tutors on linkedin learning, so that’s another reason to give thia a shot.

Thanks for your altruistic efforts bro.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

fullerton.edu is working just fine, try doing that! So all it takes an edu email, you may try out fortscott domain, type in there in search box and find how to get that edu mail!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @dydx . Your posts are always interesting and beneficial.

I am waiting for your post on Github student benefits. I am pretty much sure, You already have it and you will find a way to automate it.

1 Like

You can get amazon prime 6 months, amazon video 3 months, google cloud 300 usd etc.
You can not get github as they request your enrolment or payment photos or so on
I am still waiting for Office 365 education :). May be have to wait few weeks

Thanks @dydx bro :pray::pray:. But onething we should remember do not use real infos. or our real names because by this mail you can get certificate with verified certificates. So it will be harmful for anyone whenever cccd block or linkedin block them.We can’t use these certificates have no values because we all are violating :joy:.If anyone try to using these certificates in their bio then it will be his own risk because linkedin still better from other platform ,still maintaining professionalism ,still the best; even some of getting jobs by referrals from there …So putting wrong info’s will create what :mask::mask: hopefully everyone understand . It will be good if anyone do not use the certificates from these in their biodata …Rather we should use to learn from LinkedIn easily by this … because we are not cccd student or not real who enrolled for that course. …if any person check these certificates then easily can be caught …So use it by our own risk :grimacing::grimacing:, will be good if it just for learning not to achieve certificates …
Thanks @dydx bro …Now we don’t have to worry about Lynda block :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Happy learning :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Much appreciated, you thought about the real problems and demystified the myths of the certificate diggers, great to hear from you, keep your thoughts coming in this great way!

Big thanks to you brother :heart_eyes: .Many people do not know the influence of the Linkedin commiunity group, especially those who are only diggers of certificates; you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Following on the goodwill and altruism of my bro, @dydx, I need to create a gif to make my next guide easy peasy. Or you guys would rather i just type it out?

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Thank you @bkpk totally agee with you!
i talked to one of Linked in executive …this is what they told me

STILL I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO CONNECT IT, TO THEIR REAL LINKEDIN PROFILE
JUST DON’T TAKE THIS STUPID SSA RISK
AND IF YOU ARE CONCERNED THEN, JUST SELECT CONTINUE WITHOUT LINKEDIN

thank you again @bkpk for good advice ! :smiley:

4 Likes

bro go with GIF this time … :smiley:

2 Likes

Costa email stopped working but I tried logging in learning using same email and it still works :tada:

hahaha… this is like the sarcastic me when someone says I can’t have Lynda or Linkedin Learning