GET INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, LIKES, VIEW'S etc

Hey 1Hackers, I am muneebwanee.

Today i will show you guys some useful websites to increase followers, likes, views on Instagram…

•First of all go to Instagram and create a fake Instagram account, Use any temp mail…

•Then go to websites listed below and login to your account you created.

1 Instamoda

2Instafenomeni

3Takipcihome

•After login, Click on follow button and then paste your original Instagram username and select amount of followers…

Takipcihome recommend

Points renewed after every half an hour.

Thanks

1hacker

10 Likes

Please update the links

2 Likes

Click on GİRİŞ to login…
Or You can just translate page

Cool bro :ok_hand:

phishing website my antivirus detected :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Use chrome browser. And i recommend you to create a fake account to login.
Thanks
1Hacker

is this free?

looks like a phishing site. Tried more then 2 times. Told to get after 4-6 hours but didn’t get a single one. I flag it as a spam and phishing topics.

2 Likes

@Aakarsh_B Yeah buddy

@Niace I don’t know but when i tried to get followers i got. My recommendation is Takipcihome. And when u get in this link then translate it and then click on login button, you have to create a fake account to login as said then press send followers button, after clicking paste ur username and select amount of followers. Credits are renewed after every half an hour…

Thanks
1hacker

1 Like

Not Organic ! :slight_smile:

I got followers and likes immediately with the 2nd link (https://i.instafenomeni.com/tools)
The 1st isn’t working and 3rd link is not updated.
but I only got 12-15 Likes with one fake account. and that’s why this is a quite slow way.
please update the 3rd link so may be we can get more likes from it.
but anyway, Nice work!! Well done Bro !! @muneebwanee

1 Like

Hey Buddy @1_DEDSEC_1
I got a new method to increase Instagram Followers from real Accounts, Just Click on Link

Thanks

1 Like