[GET] grammerly free for lifetime

Sharing this in the 1Hack community cause I’ve seen a lot of people who are looking for a product like this,
SEARCH FOR GRAMMERLY NGO SUPPORT.

FOR REALTED DOCUMENTS GO TO A NGO WEBSITE YOU WILL GET THE DOCUMENTS .

APPLY FOR NGO SUPPORT USING A EMAIL ID FROM CUSTOM DOMAIN THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NGO.

IN THE REQUESTED PEOPLE ADD 10-50 PEOPLE.

THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO CREATE USING THIS PROCESS HELP OTHERS .
AND IF SOMEONE HAS ANY DOUBTS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME I WILL TRY TO REPLY WITHIN 1 DAY.

8 Likes

lol how to get org mail ?

1 Like

Interested. But I don’t understand your explanations. Can you please give move explanations?

1 Like

I don’t know, what I read? Lol :joy::joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

This is not a lifetime subscription.

4 Likes

hey i cant seem to get the NGO’s domain, can you tell me how you arranged for the same?

do you still have extra slot, pal? I wanna join please

would be interested in joining as well.

Please give proper guide to create account there.

1 Like

I can explain and this is what it means, A person is speaking but can’t talk, seating in a car before getting in. That’s how i understand what this person means because nobody is able to get anything from the post.

1 Like

i don’t understand this post can you eplain it or else help me to join.

Well, friends what our friend here is saying is that there is a Grammarly for NGOs offers ongoing for qualifying Organizations.
You will need :

1. The NGO’s website
  2. Your NGO email address i.e [email protected]
  3. Supporting Document confirming your Legit existence.

Off cause you will need access to the email for a confirmation.

Link for Sign Up HERE
Link 2 FAQs here

Finally,
I am trying this out myself and will update if successful.
Thanks

I have created the website I also created the domain email address at .org but they are asking for any official document stating that your organization is non profit status. How do I arrange that? Can anyone help me with that after that I can request upto 50 or 100 account premium access if they approve my admin right for premium access after that I can distribute with others.

hey! could you share which domain did you use to make .org accounts (if they are they free?)

now this thing sends a verification code to the mail adress

i would suggest you copy some kind of rotary club website, take the docs from the original site and send them to grammarly.

Its time to ping friends in NGO :sweat_smile:

You can Use this one:-

Apply coupon on any of the plans to get it free for 2 months
Use coupon: AlphastarRewardFREEN1

1 Like