Get GRAMMARLY with .edu account

Get GRAMMARLY with .edu account

1.Goto this LINK
2.Contact Grammarly team using your Edu account (important)
3.Request them to give you free access using legit details (college/school)
4.If you don’t have any edu account then there are many tricks to get one (use onehack.us)
5.You’ll get free lifetime access to a premium account!

Note - This trick might not work for everyone. It depends on how you pitch your email. My suggestion to you would be to send an email with your legit details and a good request. 

19 Likes

Testing it out. I have logged in with my edu mail and made a new grammarly account. Went to Support and raised a request.
Will keep you updated.

3 Likes

Waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update!
So I tried asking them for a premium membership for free but they told me that it solely depends on the University.
If the University has purchased a license from Grammarly then only you get it otherwise there is a normal discount for Students.
I have a Linn-Benton Community college edu mail.
They have not purchased a license from Grammarly.

1 Like

Sorry for that, i think my friends college may purchased a license from grammarly i don’t know about that when i asked him how he got grammarly premium, he told me about this trick and i just shared that here.

Please check with him for college name

Hey its cool man. No worries. You could help us by asking your friends as to which college email they have. So that people here will try to create one for themselves.

@rawn7702 @HackedHack

Ira A Fulton schools of engineering in ASU Arizona.

2 Likes

Thanks. You have any links for application?

1 Like

I’ve created an asu edu email. Then I tried to get a grammarly premium with that email but I’m stuck at sign up page. It’s asking for access code. Are you sure ASU has a grammarly enterprise license?

Brother, did you pay the $70 fee too ?
or selected pay later ?

1 Like

{UPDATE} Arizona State University doesn’t have a license of Grammarly. From my searches I have found that Ashford University has grammarly license, you just have to get their edu mail and sign up in edu program.

How would I get thier edu mail?