[GET] EDU Mail For Free & All EDU Mail Benefits

You can Apply in this College with Fake Details

College Link

Fake Profile Generator

Also Copy All these details in a text file it will be later used to set password

1. First Name
  2. Last Name
  3. Last 4 Digits of SSN
  4. Date of Birth
  5. Security question answer
8 Likes

Can I get gdrive with this?

i tried making 4, got 2 working but none of them providing google drive storage before enrollment in subjects

5 Likes

do you get access to onedrive ? office ?

nothing bro, got only gmail access, hoping to get github studet package

3 Likes

How much time it takes to arrive credentials

depends bro, on 2 accounts got credentials in 1-2 hours and on other 2 i havent recieved credentials since tomorrow

sounds a total waste of time for me :joy:

1 Like

yes bro, last year i tried 6 times, none of them worked but yesterday 2 worked out of 4 that too with not much benefits

These edu accounts are not stable, these are temporary. Better to buy from any vendor, these are not expensive.

yeaa, buy from who ? from you i guess ???

:joy: :rofl: yeah look at his name…

1 Like

I have never mentioned that i am a seller of this product, go and search at ebay, lazada, shopee. There are many vendors who are selling gsuit

Thank you for that greaaaaaat information !!! I didn’t know that until you came here and told us this secret! :rofl: :rofl:

Currently for those who don’t want to pay it is the only easy solution.

and i don’t told you, i have commented for those who don’t know about it. if you know much more then don’t shows off and don’t read such comments.

people wasted their time for such cheat edu methods and also lost their data after few months. so i have commented for such type of people who don’t want to loss their data. Hey man don’t shows off that you have more knowledge.

1 Like